will this tremolo

http://store.guitarfetish.com/glblwistsatr.html

fit this guitar

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-M53-Electric-Guitar?sku=515729

It' says it's all adjustable and stuff, but I'm not sure how it would work.

Also what's the deal with those strange lookin saddles?
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
probably, but whynot just go for a $250 guitar instead though? it should be made much more solid.
They look like they may be 1, more comfortable, and 2, help the guitar stay in tune longer.

and to mrmarc, I already have the guitar, and I bought it used, yes, if I had the choice, I would get something with an OFR, or something like it. but that's not my choice now, I'm looking to put a new bridge on that guitar, and the wilkinson saddles that looked like those were40 bucks, and the entire bridge is 50, so i figured, why not just do the whole deal.

That is, if it fits, by the way would I have to drill any sort of holes or anything? I really wanna avoid that if I can

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
You won't need to drill holes, you just need to simply line up the stud that hasn't been fit into the bridge already into one of the preexisting holes. You may need to widen the holes, however.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ok, I could probably manage that drilling.

Does anyone know the specifics of those saddles? are they as good as the graphtech "vintage strat" style ones. These new ones look more comfortable than the strat ones, but are they more FUNCTIONAL? they look like they'd support the string better, but I'm not sure that they'd work if I just bought the saddles, and put them on my existing bridge. They look like they might not be compatable.

I wish there was a thread for "bridge" issues.
If anyone knows where to find one, help me out. Thanks

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
why the hell choose a Wilkinson>????????????????????????

PIECES OF CRAP
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Wilkinsons are quality. Not crap.

......what??????????
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head
Ok, I'm officially confused.

I've looked and wilkinson seems to be the only full trem bridge out there for less than 60 bucks, but you people are saying it's crap?
It's gotta be better than what I have on my guitar right now, it's really gotta be. Anyway, I was really wondering about the SADDLES. any experience with those anyone? I've never seen them in person before.

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
Right on, i'm really interested in the saddles though. they look good, but I want to go on more than that spending 50 bucks on 'em.

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
Quote by strat212
Ok, I'm officially confused.

I've looked and wilkinson seems to be the only full trem bridge out there for less than 60 bucks, but you people are saying it's crap?

you answered your own question. why would the cheapest out there not be the cheapest?

you get what you pay for
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head
^only half true.

Wilkinson trems are cheaper because they are a simple design and easy to make. Wilkinson trems are nice but don't work for everybody. They don't have the fine tune knobs on them like a FR style trems which makes the wilkinson harder to tune. They also don't move down into the body as far so you can bend up a little but nothing like a FR.

The advantage of the wilkinson would be that few moving parts means less stuff to break and wear out. General upkeep is easier. It is easier to setup and keep working smoothly.

Generally people that really hammer on their trem will want a FR style trem while people that only use it a little and don't need to bend up several steps will be more than happy with a Wilkinson.

So again... They are nice trems but don't work for everybody.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
^only half true.

Wilkinson trems are cheaper because they are a simple design and easy to make. Wilkinson trems are nice but don't work for everybody. They don't have the fine tune knobs on them like a FR style trems which makes the wilkinson harder to tune.

whats wrong with the NORMAL tuning method?
After putting locking tuners on, my Carvin Bolt-T, hardly needs to be tuned. I think it's a good trem.
The wammy in the guitar pictured is a 6 screw vintage strat style. So no a wilkinson wont just drop in. You will need to drill holes for the 2 studs. But you will need some decent tuners to if you want to use the wammy and keep the guitar in tune. Better off just to spend some more money and get a guitar with the wammy you want.
That guitar has a 6 point trem. He wants a 1 point trem. Widen ONE hole and drop it in... end of topic lolz.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
wait, what's the difference between a 6 point and 1 point trem? sorry if this is stupid, I seriously don't know.

And also, no I don't want to be divebombing and stuff on this guitar, I don't really need to. What I"m looking for is a trem that will help the guitar STAY IN TUNE and also BE EASY TO TUNE and well, at least function a little as a trem, just like a strat does. I think the wilkinson may fit these catagories, from what I've read, but again

does the six point trem have to do with the number of screws up in front of the saddles?

I would honestly like to have the same setup, with six screws there, if I could find one that worked like that.

also, any information on those funky lookin saddles is VERY appreciated.

Quote by Gee-tar-eist