Seen it.

Still hate it
Wowzer, that looks crushingz!, it has insane rockstar settings!
If that thing is cheaper than a Spider 15 watt combo, then it's a good idea. Otherwise, it isn't.
Quote by imgooley
Seen it.

Still hate it

I just saw it advertised for the first time today in Total Guitar Magazine (UK)

At least the crap tone isn't as loud.
I must get one....

No, I'll get 2 for skull crushing stereophonic burrtalityzz.....
"There’s a lot of muscle in this raucous little box: the sound of six C batteries pushing six watts of screaming electricity through a 6.5" speaker has never sounded so ferocious."

Wow, looks like even their PR department got stuck with this piece of crap....
Quote by Denthúl
If that thing is cheaper than a Spider 15 watt combo, then it's a good idea. Otherwise, it isn't.

No, its more expensive than the Spider 15. I think the 15 is $100 and the Micro is $140 if I'm not mistaken.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
No, its more expensive than the Spider 15. I think the 15 is $100 and the Micro is $140 if I'm not mistaken.

So it serves very little purpose. Oh well.
Someone get a flyswatter quick!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I really don't see the problem with this. It's just another micro-amp that NO-ONE has tried and therefore no-one can really comment on the sound. Just because it says Line6 on it, doesn't mean that it's automatically poor. In may well be better than the Micro-Cube!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by jxljxl
I really don't see the problem with this. It's just another micro-amp that NO-ONE has tried and therefore no-one can really comment on the sound. Just because it says Line6 on it, doesn't mean that it's automatically poor. In may well be better than the Micro-Cube!

Maybe. The speaker is an inch bigger, which will have an impact on the sound. I still don't like small speakers, but for portability it's a necessity. Still, I'm not sure the percentage of people who buy battery-powered amps like the MicroCube that actually need the portability is as high as some would have you believe. A large amount just buy them because they're cheap practice amps. Which is fine.

Personally, unless absolutely necessary, I'd rather buy the 15 watt Spider for less.
Quote by jxljxl
Just because it says Line6 on it, doesn't mean that it's automatically poor.

Exactly. Line6 has some amazing products (most notably the DL4) and some crappy products, just as Marshall has both amazing and crappy products and Fender has both amazing and crappy products, etc, etc, etc.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
Exactly. Line6 has some amazing products (most notably the vetta) and some crappy products, just as modern Marshall has only crappy products and Fender has both amazing and crappy products, etc, etc, etc.

fixed
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by latinosuperstud
fixed

I hate the vetta... I could buy a VHT delivarence for the 1700 the vetta costs and it would kick way more ass...
Quote by gregs1020
Rolling my eyes with you greggybhoy. Line 6 is just trying to get a share of the portable market, can't blame them. Capitalism in it's purist form.

Heaven forbid anyone would want to make themselves more money, or use common sense, or anything. What's the world coming to eh?

I'd like to try one of those. I thought the microcube was crap, it'd be interesting to see how the Line 6 stacks up against it.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by forsaknazrael
Does anyone else see the retardism of the statements in this thread?

Let's not all jump on the bandwagon before the product comes out, folks.

Yep, although the whole 'INSANE ROCKSTAR SETTINGS' on that page did make me chuckle.