so ive been playing subways scrabble promotion where you buy a drink and get letters to spell words and win prizes.

im an 'e' token away from wining £2,500 wow! now i know what your thinking, theres probably only like 20 'e' tokens out there. but it's an 'e' it's got to be the one of the most common tokens right?

anywho my question is: can i borrow someones 'e' tocken? swear ill give it back.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Just go buy like a hundred small sodas with the tokens on them and see if you get an 'e'.

Simple.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i live in england, london by the way. not new zealand as my profile would suggest.
Quote by matty_jay
so ive been playing subways scrabble promotion where you buy a drink and get letters to spell words and win prizes.

im an 'e' token away from wining £2,500 wow! now i know what your thinking, theres probably only like 20 'e' tokens out there. but it's an 'e' it's got to be the one of the most common tokens right?

anywho my question is: can i borrow someones 'e' tocken? swear ill give it back.

Only if I get the money.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by PlayMadness
Just go buy like a hundred small sodas with the tokens on them and see if you get an 'e'.

Simple.

im not that thirsty. it may be an option but will more likely be a fruitless venture.
Buy a sandwich then as you go to pay, grab loads of the cups and sprint like hell!

Then sit at home patiently peeling them off.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Only if I get the money.

66 / 33 final offer. i am supplying the majority of the tokens.

the other 1% goes to charity.
Quote by matty_jay
im not that thirsty. it may be an option but will more likely be a fruitless venture.

1. Buy sodas.
2. Buy fish (make sure it's not diabetic).
3. Empty all sodas into fishtank.
4. Put fish in fishtank.
5. ?????
6. PROFIT!!!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by flyingmarlin
Buy a sandwich then as you go to pay, grab loads of the cups and sprint like hell!

Then sit at home patiently peeling them off.

patiently pealing them off? id be more like a 5 year old on xmas morning. im that excited about subways latest promotion.
I won a free cookie vai Subway, (No joke) my life ambishtion is now complete.
Quote by Zikes
I won a free cookie vai Subway, (No joke) my life ambishtion is now complete.

I get free cookies 'cos my friend works at Subway.

Free.

Cookies.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Once I peeled off one of those and it said I won a free cookie , I haven't claimed it yet though
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i can claim 2 free cookies and 1 bag of chips as my spoils. and a healthy waist line.

and i get paid by subway to come on forums and talk them up. thanks subway!

jokes. or am i?
Quote by matty_jay
i can claim 2 free cookies and 1 bag of chips as my spoils. and a healthy waist line.

and i get paid by subway to come on forums and talk them up. thanks subway!

jokes. or am i?

You are
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
You are

busted. so no takers on the 'e' token yet huh? alright ill go 50 / 50. final offer.