Eugenes Trick bag.

There are tabs of it on this site.

(Its based on Paganini's 5th Caprice. Fun to play too!)
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Search for Paganini's 5th Caprice.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
and no machio (the karate kid) did not play the song (or anything on the movie for that matter) steve vai showed him about were his hands should be so he could mime it on camera. the few shots were the look to be dead on and its only the hands in the picture, that would be ry cooder playing. ry and steve worked on a few tracks for the film.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
and no machio (the karate kid) did not play the song (or anything on the movie for that matter) steve vai showed him about were his hands should be so he could mime it on camera. the few shots were the look to be dead on and its only the hands in the picture, that would be ry cooder playing. ry and steve worked on a few tracks for the film.

I know. Thanks.
That's called Eugene's Trick bag, composed by Steve vai; and is his rendition of Paganini's 5th Capricchio in Am

I've learned both, and when I play, I usually go from one into another and then back again.

Fun fun!
hue
As said before the song is Eugene's Trick Bag. You can look it up on iTunes just to make sure.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
As said before the song is Eugene's Trick Bag. You can look it up on iTunes just to make sure.

Yes, I've found it and it's very nice

Thread can be closed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------