basically what do u do when maccys rejects you for a job? ive applied at over 7 places and one of them has given me an interview and that was maccys and then they send me a letter sayin i was unsuccsesful,Help!! it looks like i`ll never be able to get a job, im at coll thru the week and just want a weekend job but nobody will have me
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
Jobs are for suckas! Homelessness is were its at!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Do the right thing - do extra curricular work to boost your Resume like volunteering for something. It gives you more skills. Rule No.1 - never expect you will be given a job otherwise you'll be very disappointed with yourself. Go to a assessment centre so you can work on your job techniques.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

keep on applying

after about 6 months, try again. or rewrite your application

yeah, why don't you post your application and we'll give you advice on how to change it
You could always sell a kidney.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by smb
It's a sign you're not lying enough on your CV.

+1
United as One, Divided by Zero
Don't lose faith, keep trying. Happens to me all the time. I only just got a full time job working for Green Corps, $580 a fortnight, planting trees and whatnot. For my age and lack of qualifications, a full time job is great. I couldn't do better anywhere else.
You're probably asking the question "how do I get a job if they are looking for experience and the only way i can get experience is by getting a job so WTF!!!" well what you can do is send your resume to alot and i mean way more than 7 places, the more you send to different places the better the chance of somebody giving you a go and you kind of do that until you get alot of experience at different places so you can build it up for a better job.