...for an apartment? I know that 15W tube is much louder than the 15W solid state I have now, but some guy is gonna sell me his thats practically brand new for $200...
If you turn it up. But you can keep the volume at acceptable levels, too. Probably around 1 or even as low as .5, but for $200 I'd say it's worth living with keeping the volume low.
You should be able to control the volume to a reasonable level because of the master volume dial aswel as the volume dial. I don't tend to get mine over about 5 on both dials.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
it depends on the apartment too, some of them are damn near soundproof. But yeah I was able to play my 120 stack in an apartment (with the volume on 1) with no issues, you probably want a good OD pedal though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If it's too loud you are too old!

But seriously, just turn it down..... there maybe old people around or something
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Blues Jr for $200, that's a good deal. Yes you will be able to keep it turned down to a reasonable level.
Quote by ValoRhoads
If it's too loud you are too old!

But seriously, just turn it down..... there maybe old people around or something

lol wut?

Naw see the thing is we used to live over this BITCH who would complain all the time, so we ended up moving to a new apartment and I dont want to have the same prob here as I did before... but I cant pass up this deal.
Quote by LOLwut?

but I cant pass up this deal.

I know I wouldn't be able to. The blues jr's up here are $450 new on a "deal" and usually at least $300 or better used. Like I said, that's a great deal. IMO
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you probably want a good OD pedal though.

Definately if you want anything heavier than Classic Rock, it is a really clean amp.

Quote by gregs1020
I know I wouldn't be able to. The blues jr's up here are $450 new on a "deal" and usually at least $300 or better used. Like I said, that's a great deal. IMO

You think $450 is bad. I live in england, we get completely ripped off, i paid £350 ish pounds for mine thats $700 althought i'd buy one again because they kick arse
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Go for it. I managed to get a nice sound out of it at very low volumes when I tried it, it sounds a lot better than some other amps at lower volumes.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music