I'd love to blame it all on inflation, but there are other factors as well. Workers demand higher pay, cost of goods and supplies has increased, freight prices have nearly doubled, and companies are wanting to keep profit margins at a steady percentage of the price of a product.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I figured...but dang..it's going up every 6 months or so?!
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
So are gas prices, the single largest cause of inflation.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Sigh. That's the guitar I'm planning on buying in a years time as well
It's funny because this is the only guitar (Gibson) that goes up in price. The others don't...
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Because people are willing to pay that much for it.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Yeah I've noticed that on SOME Gibson USA guitars. The Custom Shop guitars are the same price (thank god, they're already crazu expensive).

Like the SG Standard, I remember the days where the Ebony was like $1200 and Cherry/Natural were $1300. And the Les Paul Studios, those prices are already almost the same as the MSRP.

I hope the go back to their normal prices sooner or later.