hey, i have a line 6 multi effects pedal and i lost the USB cable and software. XP

anyone know where i can get replacements for these?

any help appreciated!!
You can get a usb cable anywhere... as for the software, the only guess i could say would be to call the line 6 or go to the guitar store and see if they can give you a copy...
Quote by zosozeppelin_68
You can get a usb cable anywhere... as for the software, the only guess i could say would be to call the line 6 or go to the guitar store and see if they can give you a copy...

thanks, i don't know if the line 6 USB cables are generic ones or if i need a specific one. i'm going to give them a call.
Quote by afi22929
thanks, i don't know if the line 6 USB cables are generic ones or if i need a specific one. i'm going to give them a call.

A USB cable is a USB cable...period. And I'm pretty sure most of their software is available for download off of their website.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
A USB cable is a USB cable...period. And I'm pretty sure most of their software is available for download off of their website.

yea, but sometimes the end that plugs into the device is unique and only they make a USB cable for it.
Quote by fly135
My PodXT uses a standard cable that has a "squarish" end that attaches to the Pod. The end connector is called "B-type" and can be seen in the picture on this web page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usb

thanks, that helps a lot, it looks like that's what the x3 uses too.