I just got some some new games today and i like to know what you think of them.

1. First To Fight: Close Combat
2. Lost Planet: Extreme Conditiion
3.Ghost Recon 2
4. Chromehounds
5. Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge
6. Gears Of War
No
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
YAY VIDEO GAMES!

oh wait. idc.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
-one cares
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

why are u talking about video games.... especially when they are old games that everyone has already played... get up to date man, go get cod 4 or rainbow 6 vegas 2.... and especially don't go talkin bout videogames on a site about guitars, damn......
Quote by DA_GOV_IS_A_LIE
why are u talking about video games.... especially when they are old games that everyone has already played... get up to date man, go get cod 4 or rainbow 6 vegas 2.... and especially don't go talkin bout videogames on a site about guitars, damn......

This is the Pit. Welcome to it.
Quote by stef123
Get a PS3.

Thanks, needed a laugh
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Never played any except for Lost Planet, which I think is pretty good. I only have the demo though. Um.. I have played Gears of War actually but I don't really like it. Atleast your not a big mainstream noob who has Halo 3, Cod4, and GH3 and haven't played any of the other games from those series but just bought them because everyone else says it's awsome.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Quote by stef123
Get a PS3.

yeah but not everyone likes crappy game systems, so don't suggest a PS3.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
gears is legendary, chromehounds ive played offline but as its an online game primarily i cant comment, and ghost recon 2 is pretty good if you like that kinda thing, good online.
the others i havent played im afraid.
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

Uhh, video games are such a waste of time, go outside or something.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Uhh, video games are such a waste of time, go outside or something.

he says while sitting online
^ no shame in getting some tabs and surfing around, when you buy 6 games at once, it usually means your going to play them, ALOT.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by stef123
Get a PS3.

ps3 sucks alot of honky-donk-bud-donk-a-donk. Well it might suck honky-donk-bud-donk-a-donk but comapared to the 360, the 360 is better
Quote by jbeez19
ps3 sucks alot of honky-donk-bud-donk-a-donk. Well it might suck honky-donk-bud-donk-a-donk but comapared to the 360, the 360 is better

How can you say that? 360s are so shit that the demo model red-ringed at a video game convention (can't remember exactly what it is was).

xBox= Fail
PS3= Decent
Wii= Win
Quote by Tom_hatton
The demo model red-ringed at a video game convention (can't remember exactly what it is was).

That was funny. Not long ago either. 360 is still the best console of this generation though. Over 1000 games, HD content available online, TV to be streamed to it in someway soon.
Quote by Tom_hatton
How can you say that? 360s are so shit that the demo model red-ringed at a video game convention (can't remember exactly what it is was).

xBox= Fail
PS3= Decent
Wii= Win

At least you can get content downloads from all the games made by xbox and xbox 360. And the other systems like GameCube, PS2, PS3, & the Wii, you can't do that stuff.
Gears of war is meant to be awesome

I currently have halo 3, burnout paradise and devil may cry 4.
All awesome!

really looking forward to gta and midnight club
and i need to try and get cod4 too!
Top lel.
Quote by Tom_hatton

xBox= Fail
PS3= Decent
Wii= Win

The Wii is made purely of fail. The sensor systems suck, the graphics aren't even HD and it has no good games. Its only atraction is the novelty and the fact that it says Nintendo on it. When the novelty wears off, you're faced with the realisation of what a waste of money it was.
The 360 has the best games but is unreliable. The PS3 is reliable and the most powerful but has ****ty games.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by saphrax
That was funny. Not long ago either. 360 is still the best console of this generation though. Over 1000 games, HD content available online, TV to be streamed to it in someway soon.

Its a shame really, cause the range of games is good, and the online play is also pretty decent. But trust Microsoft to make the consoles some shitty hunk of junk that breaks every three seconds. The features are good, but the actual machines suck.

I've been playing on Nintendo consoles ever since they came out and I've never had any problems. I still play on my SNES daily, and its still works! I just think Microsft need to sort it out.
[and i need to try and get cod4 too!

Good luck getting it, because when i was looking for it they were all sold out at GameStop, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy.
I picked up Dark Sector the other day. Amazing game, you must play it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
I picked up Dark Sector the other day. Amazing game, you must play it.

Never played it nor heard of it
Quote by Tom_hatton

I've been playing on Nintendo consoles ever since they came out and I've never had any problems. I still play on my SNES daily, and its still works! I just think Microsft need to sort it out.

My NES died years ago

Least MS are replacing RROD360s quite quickly these days.
Quote by jbeez19
Never played it nor heard of it

Just came out 2 days ago.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by jbeez19
[and i need to try and get cod4 too!

Good luck getting it, because when i was looking for it they were all sold out at GameStop, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy.
i saw it in a few shops here, but i had no money

and i need to get a tuner before i get anything else lol

arggh quote messed up
Top lel.
Quote by The Leader
Just came out 2 days ago.

Wait Dark Sector that one game with the that guy with the sword.
I just got another game. I got MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf. It looks awesome.
As long as the RE series is alive, Nintendo will win. I said so.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.