Pretty much perfect conidition, a couple of tiny knicks in the paint but its nothing noticeable unless your holding it up to your face. I can upload a pic when I get home but I am posting from school right now. I will ship it in the box it came in, all for $42 shipped. Thanks for looking.
Quote by thrice07
Pretty much perfect conidition, a couple of tiny knicks in the paint but its nothing noticeable unless your holding it up to your face. I can upload a pic when I get home but I am posting from school right now. I will ship it in the box it came in, all for $42 shipped. Thanks for looking.

would you consider trading for something?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster
would you consider trading for something?

I doubt I would, but what do you have to offer?

Oh and heres a pic
I already have a tuner, thanks though. Would you be interested in buying it all in cash?
I can do it for $40 shipped
PM me if your interested because i might have another lead, and whoever PM's me first gets it.
i have a shure PG58 microphone id trade yah, its worth like $50 new and its in almost perfect condition except for one scratch on the front.