I am most likely selling my guitar to a UGer and he would be paying cash, my question is, is there anyway possible to make sure that i got the money and he got the guitars so that we can be safe with this trade?
well what about my money, i mean it isn't very safe for me to send the guitar and wait for him to pay, and it isn't very safe for him to pay and wait for me to send it, i just want us both to be sure that we get what we want.
Use pay-pal to make sure you get the money first and then send him the guitar.

cash is never a good idea unless you meet them in person.

or sell it on ebay and set a buy it now on the price you both agreed on and then before you confirm it get him on the phone and then submit the sale and then give him the link or ID number or something. Then he gets to it, buys it and sends you the money right away. If for some reason you dont ship it to him, he can submit a complaint to paypal and he cant get his money back.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by austinarcadium
Use pay-pal to make sure you get the money first and then send him the guitar.

cash is never a good idea unless you meet them in person.

or sell it on ebay and set a buy it now on the price you both agreed on and then before you confirm it get him on the phone and then submit the sale and then give him the link or ID number or something. Then he gets to it, buys it and sends you the money right away. If for some reason you dont ship it to him, he can submit a complaint to paypal and he cant get his money back.

^ This man knows.
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
doesn't ebay make you pay to put something up online? and if at all possible is there anyway to make is so that he pays for the product upon receiving it, such as something like having the postal service collect it or he doesn't get the package?