I'm currently listening to Al Baker (awesome modern folk artist, check him out) and has brought so many odd feelings of someone female I know right now. Has much as his music makes me feel great, it works more of a charm. I think it's because I got her into him and we both really like him now, I dunno.

His lyrics actually talk to me, unlike many other artists (others for me include Bob Dylan).

But, I got a few songs, albums and artists that do similar. For example, Alkaline Trio reminds me of being a free care teen, D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.S. by Modern Life Is War really reminds me of when I properly got into music, and meeting mates who liked similiar music to me for once, and how we used to hang around ('black top, black shoes... Mum and Dad, still don't approve. 28 shows 28 days...').

Anyone got stuff like that?
Well, music can bring up nostalgic memories for me, like the Pokémon theme, so I guess you're right.

At one point about 4 years ago, I was obsessed with two things: Good Charlotte and Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. As you can imagine, every time I play that game, i automatically think of Good Charlotte songs. Not necessarily a good thing, but still...

Awesome game, by the way.
Sun shining + Indie music just makes me feel so care free. Reminds me of when I was in the first year of college.
Old Beatles records remind me of nights at the Liverpool docks watching the ferries at night in the rain with a bag of chips. 'Cause that's like my happy memory and I can't listen to early pre-drugs Beatles without thinking of it
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by ctb
Sun shining + Indie music just makes me feel so care free. Reminds me of when I was in the first year of college.

Sun shining makes me bring out some of my old punk records

'Red Wings' from FFIV makes me smile every time.