Don't get me wrong I love this site, but I think I might love it too much. Do you find yourself on this website more then actually playing or practicing guitar because I do. I find this website so much fun and entertaining that it is actualy taking away from my playing of the real guitar.

Post your opinion
Yes, I need to stop spending so much time here too
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'm on this website way more than I actually practice guitar. I have no attention span.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I practice and go on UG at the same time.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
I spend too much time in the Pit, but I manage to tear myself away and play guitar for at least an hour and a half a day. I tend to do it while watching TV or something.
Yea, you can do both at the same time, even if it just means doing chromatic scales with just your right hand lol
Quote by AnarchyAxel
I practice and go on UG at the same time.

ur not alone.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by EdawMail
+1

+1
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The problem is that you can have this site running and take a look at it every now and then while doing something entirely unrelated, so I have it running pretty much all the time when I'm home. Guitar on the other hand requires you to stop everything else and focus on it. That's why I hardly play more than an hour a day.
Quote by blynd_snyper
I agree with you entirely. The pit is just too funny.

+1
dude this site rocks!
i think the pit needs to get in the rock and roll hall of fame...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
I go through stages of liking and disliking this site so i get more time to practice and do other things at different times.

I am currently disliking so im spending little time on here.
I indeed go on UG more than I practice Guitar . But I don't practice much anyway
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Unless you play with your eyeballs, you can do both.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.