I'm looking for a bass neck for a four string.....It's a really crap rogue bass, but I don't want to get rid of it, so I'm gonna fix it up a bit.....It's got to have 24 frets and I prefer either a Jackson or an Ibanez neck....or anything thinner than what i have....I'd also prefer rosewood, or any other dark colored wood, for a fretboard. I don't know how much I want to spend, maybe less than 200, so just let me know how much you want for it. Um....that's about it...Let me see what you got.

Also, it's got P-bass pickups, you know, the split single coils? So if you have some awesome ones, let me know
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
bump

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by xmarknessx
ive got an ibanez bass 4 string neck if you are interested.

About how much do you want for it? Fret size? Fret number?

Quote by freedoms_stain
bump

Quote by freedoms_stain