Hello,
I am currently in a band Called UnspokenSoul and we are looking for a basist.
Right now the band consist of Me lead guitar,A backup guitarist and drummer. The backup guitarist sings but....hes not the good at singing sooo we really need a bassist and singer. We play all the way from soft rock to heavy metal. We enjoy bands such as, Led zeppelin,Avengedsevenfold, Rush, Mettalica, slipknot, lostprophets ect: . We can play many cover and have made a few of our own songs. You really have to be comited and love playing real rock&roll. Plus you have to have your own equitment. We are already using 600watt plus amps. So if you come to a rehersal with a 30 watt amp YOU WONT BE HEARD. so you have to have your own equitment.We are in the redford michigan area reply if you wanna join thanks!
-Myles
my rig
guitars:
gibson les paul
ibanez gax 70
b.c.rich warlock
squier satin trans strat
fender acoustic
PRS SE Custom
BreedLove 12string Atlas
pedals:
korg toneworks ax300g
cry baby
amp;
line six spider 3 75
crate 600 watt
lol i hear ya, were a band out of milan (20 min from ann arbor) and we need a singer too :/ srry for not being able to help
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
How many peice band?
my rig
guitars:
gibson les paul
ibanez gax 70
b.c.rich warlock
squier satin trans strat
fender acoustic
PRS SE Custom
BreedLove 12string Atlas
pedals:
korg toneworks ax300g
cry baby
amp;
line six spider 3 75
crate 600 watt
as of now, 4 (me on rythem, lead, drums, bass) and none of us have any singing talent what-so-ever... lol
Quote by HaKattack
Do u guys have any sound clips or videos?
my rig
guitars:
gibson les paul
ibanez gax 70
b.c.rich warlock
squier satin trans strat
fender acoustic
PRS SE Custom
BreedLove 12string Atlas
pedals:
korg toneworks ax300g
cry baby
amp;
line six spider 3 75
crate 600 watt
one jam session with the lead and the drummer from almost a year ago i think ( before i joined), were tring to record this weekend as the mac mini that had our only video of a real song died a month ago :/

our myspace (the vid should be on there): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=259204190&MyToken=e838ed78-155c-4d4a-8469-812b2daefe63
Quote by HaKattack
nice my band has one vid from like 1 year ago. Its a vid of us just making up random stuff to watch it go on www.myspace.com/unspokensoultruewesite
my rig
guitars:
gibson les paul
ibanez gax 70
b.c.rich warlock
squier satin trans strat
fender acoustic
PRS SE Custom
BreedLove 12string Atlas
pedals:
korg toneworks ax300g
cry baby
amp;
line six spider 3 75
crate 600 watt
I play the bass and I'm from Michigan... but I live in Lansing, so an 1 hour and 45 minutes is a bit of a drive for me, but if your band is ever in the lansing area, PM me and maybe my buddy and I can jam/rock out/whatever you want to call it together.
I play bass and sing,
I live in northville and like 15 mins away, i can drive