Page 1 of 10
Quote by Platinum Pro
awesome!! when you get it post pics of it, how much is it gonna cost ya?

About $700, but I also want the hardshell case, which is kinda pricey. I think its like $110 or something. Its alright though.
All of the B.C. Rich guitars have really cool names. I'd buy a Gunslinger just because it's called that.
Quote by Mockingbird452
About $700, but I also want the hardshell case, which is kinda pricey. I think its like $110 or something. Its alright though.

yeah a coffin case was going to cost me $150 for my warlock soo i settled for a $43 coffin gig bag lol

and to crazydavey....i don't really like the gunslingers all that much if they was a different color instead of yellow and red i would consider buying one but i just don't like the colors
Yeah the only thing I kind of don't like on the Mockingbird ST is the headstock logo. It says the whole, B.C. Rich name on it. I'd prefer the old school, R, there. I duno, I just like that better.

The R logos are on the older Richs, I duno, besides that everything is perfect.
i have a Warlock, with a Floyd Rose...its pretty awesome
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
erm .. i really wanted to buy the midrange kerry king V with kahler tremolo , but after seeing everyone bash bc rich low/mid end guitars ... i kinda forgot abt it :/
Yeah, I kinda prefer the $700+ Richs. The lower end ones should be alright for practice, though. You can get whatever you want, forget what others say, it's their opinion.

^ Try the V out! See if you like it.
The "R" Richs are the higher quality ones. Not just older ones...

I just have a lowly Platinum Warlock and now I have a Savage Warlock..

Also.. the gunslingers come in other colors other than those lame 80's colors. They have a black one for sure I know. I want to try one out.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
The Calibre Warlock caught my attention for a little bit. But then I looked up the price, and I'd rather stick with the ST, because it's cheaper, and it's not black. I don't have a problem with black guitars, its just that I don't have a red color.

^^ That savage warlock is pretty sick though.
They only made 24 of the savage warlocks. So I figured I would pick it up. Maybe it will be worth something one day. Its a pretty nice guitar, it has an original floyd and all that.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Getting a BC Rich Gunslinger Retro (Yellow) when I can get £750 (I need to get £500 to puit in the bank as well as the money for the guitar). And a red one after.

I love the older Rich's.
Yeah I remember seeing a nice 80's Mockingbird on Ebay being sold. I dont know what model it was, but it had a nice natural finish, with the Mockingbird ST electronics, but a wraparound bridge that has intonation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BC-Rich-Mockingbird_W0QQitemZ140218110277QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a nice guitar.
Too lazy to put a pic in at the moment. I have an all original late '80s STIII. It's one of the Made In USA L.A. guitars. The back of the neck is unfinished from the factory and lighting fast. No paint or finish to slow you down. Has the three little p/up micro switches. Has an unmistakeable tone. Gun Metal grey with a black headstock. I had one in baby blue but slipped on a cement stage, dropped it and when it hit the stage the friggin' thing just exploded. I had to have another one. Ever see Jim Varney's old band? It's his guitarists tone.
R7, SG, Texas Special
EMG modded special addition Fat Strat
BC Rich STIII
Zinky Blue Velvet
MF350
AkaiDPS24MKII
GNX3, PA
other pedals and gear
I kind of like the BC Rich Calibre Classic Mockingbird now, I'd get one, but it doesn't have a tremelo bridge though. And it would be too complicated to add one.
Huge BC Rich fanboy here, just baitin' the haters! Have seven of them currently, and don't plan to stop any time soon. Have Mocks, Warlocks, Biches, and an acoustic. Completely hooked on them
Here's a shot of a few on my coffee table:
Quote by Johnthewrench
Huge BC Rich fanboy here, just baitin' the haters! Have seven of them currently, and don't plan to stop any time soon. Have Mocks, Warlocks, Biches, and an acoustic. Completely hooked on them

Thats a nice collection you got there!
Hey guys.

What do you guys think about the B.C. Rich Exotic Classic series?

I'm thinking about picking one up. Most likely a Mockingbird.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
TheShred201: That mockinbird is nice! But don't those switches (they look like switches at least) get struck by your arm as you play?

I'm really anticipating the Gunslinger Retro, can't wait til I can afford one!
Quote by Johnthewrench

thats some nice guitars man i love the wood finished warlock....

yeah my uncle owns a Rave II he's had it for over 15 years the guitars older then i am and it still sounds awesome! but nice guitars everyone...

anyone ever heard of a platinum wave???

tripp from static-X played in one of there music videos
anyone know the approximate price of the Chuck Shuldiner tribute model?
I've always wanted a stealth, and this may be the only chance i get
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Johnthewrench

I'm in love with that white Warlock. Is it a neck-through?

TO: H4T3BR33D3R: The Exotic Classic Mockingbird looks pretty nice, I really like the finish.
Quote by Johnthewrench

Can i have your adress and easiest entrance route that's always open?
Sweet gear you got there. Right now i'm deciding between a BC Rich, PRS and Explorer.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah