Poll: Trivium?
Poll Options
View poll results: Trivium?
Metalcore
7 64%
Thrash metal
4 36%
Voters: 11.
I think this may be the wrong thread... but i beleive trivium is being over looked...i agree that maybe there first album was metal core... but the crusade is definately thrash... i mean comeon if the guys from metallica approve of them then why shouldnt we?? i think trivium should be moved to this forum now!!
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
I hope you know that atleast 50 people are going to bash your balls off. start listening to real thrash before you make ignorant claims, such as trivium being true thrash.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
i listen to thrash.. and i dont see the differences you people speak of!
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101

Douche bag.
Quote by Cato_60
I think this may be the wrong thread... but i beleive trivium is being over looked...i agree that maybe there first album was metal core... but the crusade is definately thrash... i mean comeon if the guys from metallica approve of them then why shouldnt we?? i think trivium should be moved to this forum now!!

If anything, you should be arguing that their first albums were good and their new "thrash" album is pure ****.
i guess its whatever you think then.. trivium is thrash.. listen to the music!.. i cant beleive you can listen to thrash then listen to trivium and see a big difference!
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by fenderfreak101

Douche bag.
+ who care's if they're Thrash or not? As long as you like them that's all that matters.
everyone bashes me but the poll is 3/3
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by fenderfreak101

Douche bag.
not you the others.. noone respects trivium.. i mean seriously.. can you not listen to the song "the crusade" and not see the thrash... ive heard metalcore and its not the same.. and the guy bashing metallica...its nice to bash the greatest thrash band ever (IMO) when they approve of this so called metalcore!
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by fenderfreak101

Douche bag.
NWOAHM?? enlighten me
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by fenderfreak101

Douche bag.
The first 2 albums are Metalcore and you're gonna have to accept that.

The Crusade is 'Thrash' but not a good one. Hopefully, there next album will be a lot better.
I'm a hardcore fan, and I listen to a lot of metalcore(real stuff like Converge) as well.

They aren't metalcore.

They are thrash metal, but horrible at it...they shouldn't be in the metal forum either.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker