Okay, so i wanna know before I waste my time downloading it, how exactly do recording programs like Audacity work? What can you do with them, how do you use them, and what can they do? How do you record? And what program is your recommended one? Thanks!
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Well, they work just like a multi-track, you can record seperate tracks of audio, edit, arrange them.

Recording software are different but they basically do the same thing. You plug your instrument(s) into your soundcard or audio interface and select that track to record. Then you arm it for recording(little R button usually) and press record. But as I said, different software differ in some ways and the way you go about doing it will vary from software to software.

And I would recommend Cubase SX 3.
thank you so much man. THat was helpful.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
thnx moody 07747!

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey