Basic Rock stuff with punk and metal influences. Any comments would be appreciated! You can find the track from our lolspace. We recently recorded two tracks on a mobile studio, this one was mixed by our guitarist and the other one will be mixed by a professional.
The second song will be a lighter Guns 'n' Ros'ish tune, if you liked this one I'll inform you when the other one comes out ;D

Hope you enjoy it

EDIT: The second song is now out, so be sure to check it out
Last edited by taatelikoira at Apr 10, 2008,
I kinda like your song.
But...you're like 12 or what?
It looks(edit: sounds) like a childish voice.
The singing is great it just could be with an ''older'' voice
keep it up.
it's good!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Last edited by Kozlic at Mar 28, 2008,
Quote by Kozlic
I kinda like your song.
But...you're like 12 or what?
It sounds like a childish voice.
The singing is great it just could be with an ''older'' voice
keep it up.
it's good!

Haha in fact the singer is twelve He's also playing the drums on the track. He plays guitar too and takes part in writing the songs so he's rocking pretty well for his age imo. But I guess theres some potential once his voice changes (lolwut) or then it will completely ruin it . We'll see ;D
Hahahahaha....Actually the music isn't too bad...Its just you guys are so young...Its funny listening to decent music with really high-pitched kid voices.

In a few years, when your voices deepen, you will definetely rock.
hey guys, i definately enjoy the music and guitar. Awesome job, it is kinda weird with a high pitched voice, but you'll get better at it, cuz for being high pitched the vocals aren't too bad either.

i sent you guys a request from my band...
www.myspace.com/seekingsilenceband

once again, awesome job guys