First Post-Modern Sounds took top honors at the UG awards. Now this...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/summaries/unsigned_artists_of_the_month_march_2008.html

It seems that the punk forum is putting out some cool music

Congrats whyvern!!! You guys deserve it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Congrats to whyvern, your band is pretty good - and I'm not just saying this.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
That's awesome, you guys really deserved it. Also, good article ss311.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 28, 2008,
:')
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
It really means alot that y'all like my band and that we've gotten this great write-up. We work really hard on our music. We'll have a new tape out soon. Get in touch if ya want a copy. I'm not gonna charge for it (or the tape we have now) it's just donations.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
ss311 writes for UG?

Whisper it quietly, but I did a Pennywise review that was a little too nice

And yes, I lurv me some Nestor Makhno.
Quote by whyvern
It really means alot that y'all like my band and that we've gotten this great write-up. We work really hard on our music. We'll have a new tape out soon. Get in touch if ya want a copy. I'm not gonna charge for it (or the tape we have now) it's just donations.

I wanna copy. And despite the fact that I'm a cheap mother****er I'd donate for you guys.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I wanna copy. And despite the fact that I'm a cheap mother****er I'd donate for you guys.

what's yer address?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Nice, I can't really donate since I have litterally no cash, but I want a copy. Do you send to Canada?
By the way, the whole punk forum got nominated by some guy in the pit in "the worst UGer" thread.

Anarchy!!!
Whatt? We are the best UGers
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by DanRev
By the way, the whole punk forum got nominated by some guy in the pit in "the worst UGer" thread.

Anarchy!!!

*-)

OI!
Quote by DanRev

Anarchy!!!

I told him that this means war.
Quote by whyvern

Hey...I want a copy.
Quote by DanRev

Anarchy!!!

We are clearly the best forum on all of UG. He's obviously just jealous that he can't be a part of our p0nx party. *-) *-) *-)

And congradulations whyvern. In all honesty though, getting attention on UG isn't that great. It's basically just a bunch of 14 year old metal heads telling you how much you suck bawlz.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Don't worry guise.

I checked the dude out and he's totally just an ignorant metalhead.

Figures...
Is he 14 by any chance?
It's okay guys, I upped the p0nx in there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
It's okay guys, I upped the p0nx in there.

I did too, everyone has to go in there and majorly up the p0nx. We'll hijack the thread.
Hijacking is punx
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Hijacking is punx

9/11 was p0nx!

too far?
Quote by lavazza
You chech the Pit?! Go away bastard

It's something to do when there's no-one else in ze p0nX forum
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!