First in line is the clyde fulltone wah. One of the more vocal wahs I have used.

Second Trifecta fuzz have been a fuzz guy for years and this one is one of the best good sounds where ever you go.

Mi audio crunch box This for the over the top distortion. Still very articulat tho.

Butler tube driver I actually use this more for a rhythym sound gained turned down low. But it has a huge image.

Butler burn unit. One channel set to milder overdrive the other side just a tad heavier.

Eh Wiggler Nice leslie effect

Boomerang delay/chorus One heck of a pedal got rid of my h2o for this. No more unity gain problems. 3 differnt types of delay and 3 different types of chorus.

Barber Eq unbelieveable pedal with the option of having three different amp voicings.

Fender twin reverb just because I like an amp with all the headroom in the world. Plus they sound great.

Peavey classic I run this in stereo with the twin. Had it retubed to get more of a bassman sound.

Tuners I use the sabines they are always on and almost bullet proof
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
great effects/brands. I have a MI audio blue boy deluxe myself. but seriously; Why? besides the fact that it gives you an excuse to show off your gear...
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Cool. I guess?
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
The reason why. No reason I guess bored at the put looking for something to do. Sorry if I came off as a braggard or anything of the such.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd