I have recently started liking blues music and i was wondering does anyone know any songs that contain simple yet good sounding blues riffs? Also, what are some blues bands/artist that could further get me into the genre

thanks
If I were you I'd take this to the blues forum, there a quite a few people there who are very knowledgable about the blues.

Buuuut...

For a blues rock band I'd go with The Black Keys. The majority of their stuff is easy to play.

Here are some good blues (some of my favs) artists:
Stevie Ray Vaughn (Texas blues), Buddy Guy (chicago blues), Robert Johnson (delta blues), R.L. Burnside (juke joint "boogie" blues), Son House, John Lee Hooker, Jimi Hendrix (check out his blues album), BB King obviously.

There are many subgenres to blues, you just have to listen to them to see what kind you like.
Also Black Snake Moan is a pretty cool movie.
There are many different genres of blues so you kinda have to check em all out. The artists
Quote by Vagabond21
If I were you I'd take this to the blues forum, there a quite a few people there who are very knowledgable about the blues.

Buuuut...

For a blues rock band I'd go with The Black Keys. The majority of their stuff is easy to play.

Here are some good blues (some of my favs) artists:
Stevie Ray Vaughn (Texas blues), Buddy Guy (chicago blues), Robert Johnson (delta blues), R.L. Burnside (juke joint "boogie" blues), Son House, John Lee Hooker, Jimi Hendrix (check out his blues album), BB King obviously.

There are many subgenres to blues, you just have to listen to them to see what kind you like.
Also Black Snake Moan is a pretty cool movie.
There are many different genres of blues so you kinda have to check em all out. The artists

Thank you so very much for that one sir.

Also, there is a thread in the blues forum devoted to sharing different blues licks.

Don't start a new thread, just post in the off topic thread if you want some specific examples of stuff to play.
ok thanks. i wanted to post here to see if you could give me some blues tabs to try.
Quote by dzaerpoor
ok thanks. i wanted to post here to see if you could give me some blues tabs to try.

It's cool... you just need to find what type of blues you like so you can enjoy what you play
Like I said, there is a whole thread full of blues licks in the Blues forum.

If you want a real easy riff try Bring it On Home
Quote by imgooley
Like I said, there is a whole thread full of blues licks in the Blues forum.

If you want a real easy riff try Bring it On Home

Amen Blues brother