Ok, im not sure if the band was Cryptopsy, or Cephalic Carnage, or what. But my old drummer had shown me this song, and around the middle of it, or near the end, the singer did a really low growl, and then all of a sudden cranked out the highest, shrilliest scream I had heard in a recording. At the end of the song, it has something to do with pastors and stuff. If anyone can tell me what this song is, Id greatly appreciate it! Id put this in the Cryptopsy or Cephalic thread but I have no idea if its even any of those. Sowwie
is your avatar of albino kirby?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Sounds like you want a death metal song but, Overkill have an awesome song called "Hell Is...." on Immortalis where the very thing you are speaking of takes place...it's freaking sweet too!
Quote by insideac
Ok, im not sure if the band was Cryptopsy, or Cephalic Carnage, or what. But my old drummer had shown me this song, and around the middle of it, or near the end, the singer did a really low growl, and then all of a sudden cranked out the highest, shrilliest scream I had heard in a recording. At the end of the song, it has something to do with pastors and stuff. If anyone can tell me what this song is, Id greatly appreciate it! Id put this in the Cryptopsy or Cephalic thread but I have no idea if its even any of those. Sowwie

I think it's a Cryptopsy song man. I've heard people talk about an ending like that to one of their songs, and the priest/pastor would fit with Lord Worm as well.
No, its not just any song, I mean this is EXTREMELY high, right after a wicked low growl. And thats the end, then it goes off talking about pastors and a girl.

Quote by metal7690
I think it's a Cryptopsy song man. I've heard people talk about an ending like that to one of their songs, and the priest/pastor would fit with Lord Worm as well.

It could be, Im not sure I cant download all their songs and comb through it
its already been said, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of bands who have done this same song.... instead of asking UG, it would perhaps be more wise to ask your drummer
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
My drummer doesnt know what song it is because it was downloaded, and he didnt learn the title of it. And its not that he growled the lyrics at the end about a pastor, it was a prerecorded sample between a priest and a little girl