Recently purchased in America. Sadly, the cables from my 9V power supply don't fit it.
It seems like it eats batteries really quickly. I've only used it for one practice and it won't seem to turn on. :/

Is it a case of my 9V battery connector cables being incorrect, or do I need a Line 6 special Power supply? If so, would I need an american one? Thanks for your help.
givein the amount of pedals i see in your sig, have you ever though of useing a one spot? they fit damn near all pedals, and im almost positive they will power up the line 6 products.
i don't have a DL-4, but i was just recently thinking about one, and i saw on eBay a bunch of power supply things for it, and i think it was 6v, i'm probably wrong, but you could probably get one off of ebay, but yeah, it's like a special chord for the power.

Hope i helped.
O O

___
ok i just checked the visual sound page for info on the one spot. it will power up the line six but you will need to have the L6 converter, and i do belive that if you get the combo pack it has one included.
I have even more pedals now then I do in my signature, but they won't fit. :/ Balls.
Currently my PS is powering a Marshall Drivemaster, Blues Breaker (the original vintage ones, not the horrible new ones) a Crybaby Wah and a Compression pedal.

Cheers for your advise guys.
I think I might order one from america, then get a travel converter or something.
get the right power supply. also, made sure your input chord is unplugged. i left it in for a night and it was dead fast.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Yeah. I've found the PSU that I need. Thanks to oyu guys.

Only problem is finding someone that ships an American PSU to the UK, that's fairly affordable.
I do have a one spot.
Sorry I just realised what you were reffering too.

I have a "Power Bank AC->DC 9v 200V". Even if I got that cable converter it would not work due to the different requirements of electricity. Well.

Actually, it says 1200mA minimum. :/ I'm confused guys.
DL-4 needs an ac not dc adapter. I use the power supply that came with my whammy pedal and its 9VAC 1.3A I think. It works great since I hardly ever use my whammy and the dl4 through batteries like crazy.
Problem solved.

Ordered an american power supply specially for the DL4. I have a travel converter ready for it.
Set me back quite abit. It would have been alot easier and cheaper if I'd brought one in the UK.

Nevermind then. lol
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
givein the amount of pedals i see in your sig, have you ever though of useing a one spot? they fit damn near all pedals, and im almost positive they will power up the line 6 products.

the muff will have a different adapter anyway, and the ME-50 likely came with its own

a power brick or similar would be a good bet
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Kino22x
DL-4 needs an ac not dc adapter. I use the power supply that came with my whammy pedal and its 9VAC 1.3A I think. It works great since I hardly ever use my whammy and the dl4 through batteries like crazy.

Doesn't the dl4 need 2A?
POST FINDER