No not literally, but there are some really stupid people in the world, and I bet at least within the first year of him being president if he gets elected, someone will take the chance and shoot him. Not only because of race, but just from his background. I believe the United States is not ready for a change like this, and he will get most likely get shot!!!!
Has there ever been a president who didn't have an attempt on his life? It's a given someone will want to kill whoever gets into the White House.
Damn you, I thought it had already happened.

And I see this as a impossibly, bit chances are the Secret Service will surround his ass everywhere he goes, making it nearly impossible.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Aramis
Has there ever been a president who didn't have an attempt on his life? It's a given someone will want to kill whoever gets into the White House.

George Washington. Everyone loved him!
Politics thread
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
well there was an attempt on his life b4 he was resident and if he was killed we would not be free people now because he did lead our army