The past week or so, MSN has been acting up. Whenever Im sent a link, it does not open the link, I have to copy and paste it into a broweser from the conversation window. Ive uninstalled and re installed the programmes to no avail and Ive tried searching for solutions online using google and MSN.co.uk to no avail.

Ive checked firewall settings and it all seems ok.

Any help apprieciated.

Edit:

Checked all msn options... Should allow me to open links but doesnt.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by sam b
Tools > Options > Security > allow links in coversation window

?

Its highlighted... It just doesnt want to open them... Ive tried firewall, it opens emails. Doesnt open help. Wont open links. Im still hunting down solutions on the live messenger site.. Still no help :S
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Use firefox.

The right answer.

We all know that IE and MSN both give people teh AIDZ

Jokes on y'all.. I use firefox! Thats not the problem. No matter what I do.. MSN wont work lol.

Oh well I give up.
It could be that you don't have a browser set as your default browser. Messenger will open in whatever is being used as the default browser. I'm on my mac at the moment so can't help you on how to specify
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by Hdap101
It could be that you don't have a browser set as your default browser. Messenger will open in whatever is being used as the default browser. I'm on my mac at the moment so can't help you on how to specify

Firefox is the default browser, just checked. Thanks though, for a second I thought that might have been it!
Are you sure the links are even typed in properly? It doesn't sound like a MSN-specific problem. Do links work in MS Word?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
So the problem isn't with MSN, it's with Firefox/Windows
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
So the problem isn't with MSN, it's with Firefox/Windows

Ah.. Thanks. Do you have any idea on how to reslove the issue?
Quote by Guitardude19
Ah.. Thanks. Do you have any idea on how to reslove the issue?

Haha I don't have a clue. Maybe re-install Firefox? I think it's pretty painless, no harm in trying, right?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Haha I don't have a clue. Maybe re-install Firefox? I think it's pretty painless, no harm in trying, right?

True.

Im uninstalling another programme that I also think might be causing the problem.

Thanks for the help though.