yo guys watsup my favorite metal band is avenged sevenfold I like seeing their live concert videos. I always wachem in keyboarding class when im suopposed 2 b typing
I think they really know how 2 entertain ppl. Feel free 2 start any type of chat.
You fail.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

You sir, are in deep shiit.
Yeees man, eazy.

Synyster gates is well slammin'

not enuf ppl have herd of him, i never see him on da hits or tha music factory, or any of da gud music channels

peace out yo
You say they're your favourite band, but on your profile they're not even on your favourite band list.

I have no words that could possibly do this justice.

Go Here.

Don't bother responding to this thread, as pointless and futile an ask as it may be.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Learn to read and spell please.....and do your damn assignments....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Leave the metal forum now, and go to the avenged sevenfold thread in the hardcore forum I believe. Don't argue, just go, and close this before you leave.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Serpentice
yo guys watsup my favorite metal band is avenged sevenfold I like seeing their live concert videos. I always wachem in keyboarding class when im suopposed 2 b typing
I think they really know how 2 entertain ppl. Feel free 2 start any type of chat.

Avenged Sevenfold are not metal, bro. Good luck, but I'm pretty sure that your going to be verbally raped by some of the guys in this forum.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Serpentice
all i wanted to know was if any1 else but me thinks avenged sevenfold is amasin but in return i get crusified thats messed up bro

Welcome to the Metal forums! Get used to it, because there are a lot of guys here who have noting better to do than insult you instead of just simply pointing you to the rules.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
i don't think you could find anything amazing near this band.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy