I'm looking for something new to listen to, I figure I'd expand my horizons a bit and go to the Hardcore forum!

-I really like Protest the Hero and The Fall of Troy
-I do not like too much screaming/growling, I'm more a fan of intense singing
-Bands like Dillinger Escape Plan are wayy too technical for me
-I'd like to stay in the realms of technical music still however
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Black Flag
Bad Brains
Dead Kennedy
KSE
HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band HORSE The Band
And Maximum The Hormone... Although they more than just "touch on" pop-punk in combination with their hardcore stylings...
converge.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by recklessnick
killswitch engage
the mars volta
coheed and cambria
at the drive-in

what?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by recklessnick
killswitch engage
the mars volta
coheed and cambria
at the drive-in

I get what hes saying. The thread started wanted bands with more "intense singing" rather than screaming and obviously he's not wanting real hardcore bands so he probably would like these. If you take off Killswitch Engage and add Bear Vs. Shark it would be alot better.
are the vocals the only thing your looking out for?

If not I could recommend a few more

KSE are up and down but still worth checking out same with BTBAM
Chevelle? I dont know what they are but he mixes up his vocals and has some simple but effective riffs
Triviums newer stuff
Every time I die have their less screamy moments
The new Poison the Well stuff
Coheed are really interesting vocally but not border line screaming
Quote by _fender_fan_
frisbee?

with a hotdog!
Quote by ch715dallat
The Autumn Offering! (Fear Will Cast No Shadow is a good cd, more singing than the others)
Gear
Ibanez RG421EXFM
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom
Martin 1970's D-28
theyre actually not that bad
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
why doesn't this thread get closed when my thread asking for good metalcore gets closed?
Quote by ch715dallat
guys i thought this was the hardcore thread?

recomend some hardcre bands
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit