Ayone know the name of this film its bugging the hell out of me.

Its a childrens cartoon halloween film form a while back, it was centered around these three kids I think and they were looking for their friend whos head I think had been turned into a pumpkin?

Theres a creepy old man guiding them, and they travel the world and experience some other cultures halloweend.

Anyone rememebr or know what this film is?
Reminded me of Charlie Brown's halloween special. That's probably very wrong.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
james and the giant peach?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I.. don't know.. but it does brings Charlie Brown's Halloween Special to my mind.. haha

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
No since when was james and the giant peach a halloween film

Also its american this film Im looking for
Quote by FlashNinja
No since when was james and the giant peach a halloween film

Also its american this film Im looking for

IDK. Just putting things out there.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Jeff Burtons Night Before Christmas?? maybe....possibly?
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by BiOhAZarD722

TIM Burton. Anyway, I don't think it's that.
I also remember the old guy had a tree full of pumpkins too if that helps at all XD
Quote by BiOhAZarD722

Tim. Tim Burton. And, no, no one's head was a pumpkin to begin with and the three kids in that movie were the pesky ones.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
sounds like one I saw when I was a lad, I don't think it's the same one. It's of little consequence anyway cause I can't remember the name of that one either...
Quote by kikaykitko
Tim. Tim Burton. And, no, no one's head was a pumpkin to begin with and the three kids in that movie were the pesky ones.

They were

Jack is the pumpkin king. He starts off in the film with a pumpkin on his head....

Enough fangirl-isms
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They were

Jack is the pumpkin king. He starts off in the film with a pumpkin on his head....

Enough fangirl-isms

I was going to say that but I didn't want to have two posts in a row, so thank you for saying it...
Quote by david_highland
I was going to say that but I didn't want to have too posts in a row, so thank you for saying it...

Not a problem ^__^

Although technically he's still not a pumpkin. Hmph. DILEMMA!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Not a problem ^__^

Although technically he's still not a pumpkin. Hmph. DILEMMA!

damn it, you quoted me....I just realized I spelled two "too" I don't mind some misspelled words but that was just too much...and no I supose he didn't actualy have a pumpkin for a head but it still appeared as though he did for at least a moment...
haha, when i saw the thread i knew what you were talking about so i had to avoid the insanity of not knowing and looked it up. just use imdb.com for finding random movies like that, it works.