Seen it, it really is amazing though
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
yea dude Discovery did an hour piece on him, its awesome, I actually wrote a paper about it in my Special Education class.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
yea dude Discovery did an hour piece on him, its awesome, I actually wrote a paper about it in my Special Education class.

I think I saw that. It was amazing because he learned it on his own and he was so accurate.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
That's ****ing amazing!

he's Dolphin Man!

...all jokes aside, it's remarkable that he's overcome his disability like that.

An inspiration to all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
wow. that's amazing!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You can use dolphins to control giant mobile suits. You might be able to modify it for Gundam use.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by dudetheman
That's ****ing amazing!

he's Dolphin Man!

...all jokes aside, it's remarkable that he's overcome his disability like that.

An inspiration to all.

He hasn't overcome his disability and he never will. If you watched the show (that somebody has pointed out in this thread), his echolocation is not extremely accurate. He had very little self-mapping skills and could get lost easily. His echolocation can not tell him where pits, potholes, ditches, canals, trenches, etc. are. Also, he does not get as much benefit as somebody with a cane does (traffic stopping, some other rights). I didn't see the end, but I think he did plan on carrying a cane around to reap these "benefits."
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
He hasn't overcome his disability and he never will. If you watched the show (that somebody has pointed out in this thread), his echolocation is not extremely accurate. He had very little self-mapping skills and could get lost easily. His echolocation can not tell him where pits, potholes, ditches, canals, trenches, etc. are. Also, he does not get as much benefit as somebody with a cane does (traffic stopping, some other rights). I didn't see the end, but I think he did plan on carrying a cane around to reap these "benefits."

He may not have completely overcome his disability, but what he's done is a hell of an accomplishment.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
He may not have completely overcome his disability, but what he's done is a hell of an accomplishment.

Hell yeah it is! It is an amazing feat none-the-less.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
cool.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
i still dont see how he can play a game even though he can tell the sounds apart.
thats amazing.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Sadly, the first thing I thought was "get him a batman costume!", but seriously it's amazing. I wonder if older people can learn that, too, as it is easier to pick up new concepts when you're young.

EDIT: But how did he manage to play video games?
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 28, 2008,
Quote by TheQuailman
Sadly, the first thing I thought was "get him a batman costume!", but seriously it's amazing. I wonder if older people can learn that, too, as it is easier to pick up new concepts when you're young.

EDIT: But how did he manage to play video games?

i believe you mean Daredevil costume!
Quote by lordofthefood1

Shut up.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic