Hey just lookin on the net for a micro sd for my sansa 4G and i saw tons on ebay for cheap are they like the real deal is this how much they usually cost and i actually get a 4 gig card. or is there some catch for this price. http://cgi.ebay.ca/MICROSD-SANDISK-4GB-MICRO-SD-SDHC-4-GB-TF-T-FLASH-CARD_W0QQitemZ250230438241QQihZ015QQcategoryZ118260QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
that looks exactly like the crappy 32mb one i got with my phone
so its probably real, i cant see these things being too expensive anyways
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I've got the same MP3 player, and I've noticed that the prices for the SD cards have gone down a lot lately, so I think its legit
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
the advantages of mass producing......HC's always existed they just weren't cheap until recently
you basically cant tell if its real or not, there are identical looking fakes that "work" but are slow and **** in general. just get a genuine one
cool ill give it a shot
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks