Hi all

Need help decieding between a washburn X11 or a Ibanez GSA60 as far as quality and im leaning towards more of a metal sound.

Thanks in advance
dude i reccomend you spend a little more and get a better guitar... seriously ive tryed them out and theyre not good

EDIT: but if you have no choice i'd buy the washburn...
for that price range theyre pretty much all the same... except for some differences in pickup config. and types of bridge...
I used to own the Washburn, and I've played the Ibanez. They're both decently good beginning guitars. Play them both if you can. They'll sound pretty much the same I think. The major difference is whether you want the Washburn's maple neck/fretboard, or whatever the heck is on the Ibanez. No clue. Looks like rosewood, but the description on MF doesn't say. The Ibanez looks nicer with the sculpted body.

I really liked the neck on my Washburn, but really you should try them both for yourself. Again, I think they'll sound pretty much the same.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
ive played a lil on a washburn but that was yrs ago, the ibanez neck is maple n the fingerboard is rosewood, its been yrs sense ive picked up a guitar..
Either one really then if they're both maple. I guess I would say the Ibanez because it looks better.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Thanks all, i think im gonna go with the Ibanez GRG170DX, its basically what im looking 4, waiting 4 the local guitar shop to open n c if they have it in stock.