Has anybody been watching it live these past couple of days. I've always believed in the supernatural. What are your views on it? Have you had any encounters?
I've been watching it because my dad watches it. It's a load of crap imo. This new psychic guy is **** compared to derek. At least he put on a show.

The guy was talkin to an italian spirit in English. I know they have an italian speaker to translate their english so the spirits can hear them but he doesn't speak to the team once.

Also the dog yesterday convinced me that it's a load of ****. It's the one time there was actually something physically there, and if you compare it to the other times they supposedly see something, you can see that they **** themselves a lot more when there was actually something there.

It's all psychology and the mind playing tricks on the eyes.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
My theory on ghosts is that they exist on another dimension. Think about it. Imagine a life form living on top of a flat surface like a table.(let's call him Ted, sup Ted!) Ted can only see what's straight in front of him, nothing up or down, he can only see straight ahead. If Ted sees something coming up from under the table, he won't understand where it's coming from, he knows nothing of existence outside of his tabletop. Therefore, lacking the ability to see where it's coming from, he'll likely come up with the idea that it's a supernatural being or something else similarly outlandish.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
My mum still watches it.

I gave up after Derek left.
He was a lovely man.

I've had my own encounters like.
Though I'm in no fit state to recall; them. Maybe tomorrow if the thread isn;t dead. Hopefully not ^___^'
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
that twat derek is a complete ****ing con artist, they all are, and they are taking advantage of people like you!

no such thing as ghosts, anything u see that you think is a ghost is merely a product of your brain mis-interpreting the things it is seeing, and that combined with u being convinced by all this bull**** tv you want to convince yourself you actually seen one.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My mum still watches it.

I gave up after Derek left.
He was a lovely man.

I've had my own encounters like.
Though I'm in no fit state to recall; them. Maybe tomorrow if the thread isn;t dead. Hopefully not ^___^'

Why did he leave?
Quote by Ht666
Why did he leave?

probably because his contract ran out and he realised that with his recognition from most haunted, he could make more money on his own. He made a series of his own just after most haunted and wrote a book.

either that or he got bored with doing the same 'possessed' routine every week.

This new guy hasn't been possessed yet. I call BS.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
probably because his contract ran out and he realised that with his recognition from most haunted, he could make more money on his own. He made a series of his own just after most haunted and wrote a book.

either that or he got bored with doing the same 'possessed' routine every week.

This new guy hasn't been possessed yet. I call BS.

Yeah, the possesed sh*t was funny tbh.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My mum still watches it.

Same. And I really don't know why.
They decided that he was a fake. I still love him. Yvette was a proper bitch about it.

And to people saying 'DEY R NUT REYUL' eh, I believe what my eyes tell me. Not seen much on Most Haunted, but I've seen and heard enough for myself to have at least a little belief.

EDIT: ^^ indeed sir.

Hmph I remember a show in series 1 where thery're in with where there's lots of monks and they put a cross on a piece of paper and it mooooves. They video it. That gave me chills.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They decided that he was a fake. I still love him. Yvette was a proper bitch about it.

And to people saying 'DEY R NUT REYUL' eh, I believe what my eyes tell me. Not seen much on Most Haunted, but I've seen and heard enough for myself to have at least a little belief.

EDIT: ^^ indeed sir.

Hmph I remember a show in series 1 where thery're in with where there's lots of monks and they put a cross on a piece of paper and it mooooves. They video it. That gave me chills.

He did look fake, like he over-reacted with the possesed bits.
i think it was most haunted....I read an article about a show like that almost positive it was most haunted and it was an interview with a physic that used to be on the show and he was basically telling the reporter what a load of crap it all was
But he was so lovely ^___^
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
But he was so lovely ^___^

and that's all that matters in the world of psychics and spirits. Why would spirits talk to a meanie?

My mum met him years ago, way before most haunted, and she said he freaked her out. He gave her some really vague prediction and then 'channelled' the spirit of her grandad (she was in her 30s at the time so it's likely that one of them is gone by that time) and told her that he was watching over her and would look out for her etc.

She hates the show because of him. I find him... entertaining, I suppose that's as good a word as any.

I'm a sceptic but I won't rule anything out completely, but I've seen nothing on most haunted to suggest that it could be real.

Quote by element4433
Through my whole life, every house that I lived in had some type of activity. I believe in the supernatural too. My favorite show to watch is on the SciFi Channel and it's called Ghost Hunters.
I believe ghosts are possible.

Think about it though, your some ghost monk in a chapel and some bloke storms in and tells you to show yourself? I mean I'd be like bitch im busy I've got better things to do than entertain tossers on your show.

Just some thoughts...
Quote by rocknrollstar
I believe ghosts are possible.

Think about it though, your some ghost monk in a chapel and some bloke storms in and tells you to show yourself? I mean I'd be like bitch im busy I've got better things to do than entertain tossers on your show.

Just some thoughts...

Yeah, or I'd go touch up one of the women.
Quote by Ht666
Yeah, or I'd go touch up one of the women.

Pfft, ghost bukkake.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Pfft, ghost bukkake.

maybe that's why kath was sick

Quote by element4433
ghost hunters owns all other ghost hunting shows
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
yeah, i used to watch it.
well has anyone seen that ****ty ass fake one on A&E?
i forgot what it was called..but it's TERRIBLE! (and sort of funny)
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!