Page 1 of 2
If you could have a chance to go to the grammy awards on live national tv holding the microphone and were to give a speech what would it be? I would personaly tell all of mainstream america to kiss my ass and to quit being such followers and precede to set the podium on fire. Anyone else agree with my sentiments?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
If I was you I'd probably wait till after my 13th birthday before going to the Grammys...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
There is always going to be mainstream...Just live with it and listen to good music, whether its mainstream or not.
You have a lot of anger in you. Get a massage.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
yea... if you don't have mainstream... then the not mainstream will be popular, thus making them mainstream?
Grammy awards have lost all granduer. The fact that Ashlee Simpson was nominated makes my heart sad. Jethro Tull beat out ****ing Metallica for god's sake!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Well aren't you just the good little rebel?

Sid Vicious would be proud.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by kennyvspenny
Grammy awards have lost all granduer. The fact that Ashlee Simpson was nominated makes my heart sad. Jethro Tull beat out ****ing Metallica for god's sake!

Yeah, I know dude! Metallica is so METAL!!!

And to this whole thread.
The.
Quote by kennyvspenny

Jethro Tull are better than Metallica, yeah I said it.

And none of thats as bad as Soulja Boy getting nominated!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Get a life just because nobody has heard of your favorite band I Think I'm Cool doesn't make them awesome and better than anything else
Jethro Tull deserve to beat everyone, especially Metallica!!! A flute is a HEAVY metal instrument!! (and yes I play flute too )
Quote by kennyvspenny

Jethro Tull >>>>>>>>>Metallica

Also TS is a badass, I wish I was as badass as he is.
I'd be willing to wager a large amount of money that the Grammy ceremonies would be held after your bed-time.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Go to listen to your Apples In Stereo record and lament the fact that you're an outcast.
Quote by kikaykitko
You have a lot of anger in you. Get a massage.

I would ask the organizers that "why there are no metal performances?".
Hi
Quote by suthy16

Go to listen to your Apples In Stereo record and lament the fact that you're an outcast.

Below the belt.

Apples in Stereo are fucking amazing.
No.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
There's always going to be "mainstream", live with it!
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
To quote a random UGer: "Most of you would suck a fat chewy dick that was just dipped into a yeast infected hole just to get your ****ty band signed".
Mainstream is good. Successful music is usually successful because of that.
Haha oh wow... You really didn't think this through did you?

There will ALWAYS be a mainstream, this thread is stupid....
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by CowboyUp
To quote a random UGer: "Most of you would suck a fat chewy dick that was just dipped into a yeast infected hole just to get your ****ty band signed".

Quote by High_Frequency
If you could have a chance to go to the grammy awards on live national tv holding the microphone and were to give a speech what would it be? I would personaly tell all of mainstream america to kiss my ass and to quit being such followers and precede to set the podium on fire. Anyone else agree with my sentiments?

I'd tell you to stop trying too hard. Then say something insensitive about global warming to annoy all the environmentalists.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
"hi Mom!!!" thatd be it.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Stanley Kubrick is pretty mainstream.

you sellout
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by BGSM
Mainstream is good. Successful music is usually successful because of that.

mainstream isnt usually good and its popular cause thats what vulgar ppl listen to
they just listen to it cause everyone listen that
Wow...so much hate. If the guy doesn't like mainstream music what's it to us?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by High_Frequency

Are you telling me that people should stop listening to MUSIC because YOU don't like it? STFU, little ****.
Quote by High_Frequency

Unless you want to look like Fionna Apple, which means fail. If you can't spell "personally" then how would you convince all of America to "set the proverbial podium on fire". All joking aside, you're a twat. :\
666 BRO
Page 1 of 2