Earth Hour tomorrow man...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It tells you on the page, and has a link to explain more tutut. It thinks it's big and clever by blacking up.
why don't u click earth hour and find out?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Lame. Google already did that for power conservation with the idea that white pixels "use more power" than black ones.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
Well, seeing as there's always Blackle that does the same thing, it's really nothing new.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Why does it have to be right in the middle of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Sack that, I'm leaving the TV on...
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by TJ1991
Why does it have to be right in the middle of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Sack that, I'm leaving the TV on...

Because, deep down, they know the Gene Wilder original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" is far superior and doesn't want the world to be brainwashed by the remake.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Because, deep down, they know the Gene Wilder original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" is far superior and doesn't want the world to be brainwashed by the remake.

Errrrrr... na.

I like the original, very nostalgic, but the new one is funnier. Even if the new Oompa Loompas are crap.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by diablomastabarb
Lame. Google already did that for power conservation with the idea that white pixels "use more power" than black ones.

If you read the site you would notice the paragraph:

"As to why we don't do this permanently - it saves no energy; modern displays use the same amount of power regardless of what they display. However, you can do something to reduce the energy consumption of your home PC by joining the Climate Savers Computing Initiative."

So no, no-ones claiming that white pixels use more power.
Quote by thefoundationof
yea theres a lot also Pinkle for whenever you feel like having pink pixels

Was I just jellyrolled?

Also, I wish Blackle was as good as Google, I'd rather use it.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by adscottie
If you read the site you would notice the paragraph:

"As to why we don't do this permanently - it saves no energy; modern displays use the same amount of power regardless of what they display. However, you can do something to reduce the energy consumption of your home PC by joining the Climate Savers Computing Initiative."

So no, no-ones claiming that white pixels use more power.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/05/black_google_sa.php

Many are claiming so, I merely stated it was an idea, not a fact.
Technically, CRT monitors use more power based on their display, while LCDs do not.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
Last edited by diablomastabarb at Mar 28, 2008,
Man that looks really cool. Google should do that when night hits their offices.
Sent from my iPad.