hey, I've been looking for a new amp and came across these two, but my parents need to know what one i want and i need to know what one is better. AND IM ONLY LOOKING AT THESE ONES NOT ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, I DONT CARES ABOUTS ANY OTHER AMPS ALRIGHT , THANK YOU.

The amps are:Vox Valvetronix AD100VT 100w 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp and

Marshall MG250DFX Stereo Combo Amp
THE VOX! THE VOX! THE VOX!!!!!!

MGs are absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!

EDIT: just incase you missed that

IF YOU BUY THE MG YOU WILL REGRET IT UNTIL YOU BUY YOUR NEXT AMP.....AND THEN SOME MORE

DO

NOT

BUY

THAT

AMP

get teh VOXorz
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
IS their any marshall amps that are good and big that i can pickup....like take to my friends house...i need something i can carry, but it has to be big.
MG!! MG!!!!!!..Mg....mg......

Nah, obviously the vox.
And why do you need something big? Are you lacking in your area?
Last edited by Moe. at Mar 28, 2008,
well..................is their any amps that could give you a Slash sound and cost around 500-600 bucks. i just recently got a Gibson Les Paul Faded 50's Neck, and the amp i have know makes it sound like crap..........not like Slash.
Quote by slash224
IS their any marshall amps that are good and big that i can pickup....like take to my friends house...i need something i can carry, but it has to be big.

a better question would be "are there any other amps which i could easily carry to a friends house"

marshall arent the be all and end all. and the decent ones are helluva pricey

but

5 watts of valve power sounds roughly as loud as 15 watts solid state, so if you get a valve amp, say 30 Watts, you can easily overcome a drummer, or keep up with a buddy. so you can get a smaller more portable amp.

i'd say put off buying the amp for a week and look at some good valve amps.

crate palomino V32
peavey valveking 112
blackheart little giant/handsome devil

etc. etc.
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by slash224

Either you want something that you can easily carry over there or you want something big because you can't really have both in one. Any new Marshall in that price range will suck balls. And why wont you look at different amps? If you want a good amp you can't be this cosed minded.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Traynor YCV40
Peavey Classic 30
Crate V32
Traynor YCV50
Peavey Delta Blues
Used Marshall JCM800

Not at all. If he were to find a used JCM800 for 500-600, it would be gone already, sitting in my basement.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X