Okay so basically

My bank was messing me around for a while and they put in £35 to cover an overdraft that was a result of them being stupiud...

And the otherf day I went in and asked why they hadn't took the money out and the lady bedhind the desk was like 'Just keep the monmey and spend it.'
Even though it wasn't my money.

I did eventually just say no I wanted the money taking out of my bank but yeah.

Has anybody elsse experienced something like this?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Banks screw up all the time, and they frequently lie. Usually they screw up and it costs you money. Consider yourself lucky this time.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Okay so basically

My bank was messing me around for a while and they put in £35 to cover an overdraft that was a result of them being stupiud...

And the otherf day I went in and asked why they hadn't took the money out and the lady bedhind the desk was like 'Just keep the monmey and spend it.'
Even though it wasn't my money.

I did eventually just say no I wanted the money taking out of my bank but yeah.

Has anybody elsse experienced something like this?

Should've given it to charity.
What bank do you have?

I just keep all my money in rolls in a secret pillowcase in my room.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
well done for being moral
i would have bought some new shoes
your loss
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I'm with Halifax.

Hm well they did make the mistake in the first place, but the woman behind the counter told me I should probably keep it quiet because nobody would notice.

Pfft @ corrupt-ness >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Seriously, wait until they make a payment on the wrong day causing you to go over your overdraft limit so they charge you a fine and charge you interest and still don't make the fucking rent payment even when your money goes in and it's the right day for the debit to go out

then see how useful that £35 will be: not very