one for me would be the seatbelt law. i think people (generally speaking) should be required to wear a seatbelt if they're driving, but i don't always wear one.

anything like this for you guys?
No underage drinking.

I don't do it anymore, but there should definitely be an age limit.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Underage drinking I guess. Most of the laws I disobey I do for a reason besides hedonism.
seatbelt, noise laws (i hate when neighbors wake me up with their noise... but i play guitar pretty loud at 3 in the morning), also sexyness laws. I mean everyones gotta be at a certain level of sexyness... but i always break and surpass that law.
Public indecent exposure.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I obviously don't break this law, or else I'd be dead, but not having the right to take your own life is pretty gay.

No I am NOT emo...
I have too much gear to fit!
Murder. I mean, i support it, so people who dont like me wont kill me, but then again, ill kill someone who grinds my gears.
I frown upon illegal downloading, and people who brag about it, but I've downloaded tons of stuff because I can't afford to buy it, or just can't justify spending that much money for it.
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Anti-rape
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I honestly don't understand:

Why would you not wear your seatbelt? I'm not even trying to sound condescending. I really can't imagine a single reason you wouldn't want to wear one.
Everyone that gets in my way.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
seatbelts and drinking ...i never usually drink but i dont usually wear a seatbelt.i dont know why though
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
seatbelts and drinking ...i never usually drink but i dont usually wear a seatbelt.i dont know why though

WWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?

I really don't understand. You're about 5 billion times less likely to die in a car accident with the seatbelt on. There's an unbelievable amount of stories of crashes where the person wearing the seatbelt survives and the person who wasn't died.

Honestly, it's not even hard to put on a seatbelt. I really want an explanation from someone, because I just can't comprehend it.
Seat belts (only while sitting at the rear seat though. I always have em on in the front seat, not to mention the beeper goes off in the car if you sit in the front without a seatbelt :p).
Speeding.
Vandalism (graffiti type not breaking ****).
speeding. thats the one i break on a daily basis.

underage drinking on occasion.

other than that i pretty much follow the rules.
On the seatbelt law, I certainly believe that people should wear them, and I always do myself. But the government shouldn't legislate stupidity. If someone wants to fly through their windshield, I don't see why they should be stopped.
Speeding for me. And food safety laws. I certainly don't want the food industry to be unregulated, but when I'm at my fast-food job, I'm really horrible about being clean. I'm sure there's others I but I can't think of them right now.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Last edited by Wayward_Son at Mar 28, 2008,
Quote by Wayward_Son
On the seatbelt law, I certainly believe that people should wear them, and I always do myself. But the government shouldn't legislate stupidity. If someone wants to fly through their windshield, I don't see why they should be stopped.
Speeding for me. And food safety laws. I certainly don't want the food industry to be unregulated, but when I'm at my fast-food job, I'm really horrible about being clean. I'm sure there's others I but I can't think of them right now.

That's an easy one. Because more often than not that stupid motherfucker that flew through the window didn't die. That stupid motherfucker is now going to be supported by the state for the rest of his braindead existance.
And please tell us which fastfood restaraunt you work at so we can all avoid it.
Would you like E-coli with that order?
No. Thanks for asking though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Mar 28, 2008,