Daron Malakian (guitarist) and John Dolmayan (drummer) of System of a Down have a new band called Scars on Broadway, if you didn't know. What do you think of them? I think it's great. Check out their myspace, the song is up for free download.
I think nobody cares and this is the wrong forum.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
S.O.B are awesomeness n there new song i heard right at 6 wen it came on in the east
its my myspace song to=P n i tabbed it for ug hope it gets excepteddd

p.s i care lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
The song is very dissapointing. Well, the lyrics/vocals are still awesome, but musically very dissapointing. I expect so much more from Daron and John...
i care! i downloaded it. yea its good, but i kinda expected Darons vocals to be a little better. o well, thats why we gotta wait for the cd!!
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
i must say im rather impressed with this sing

altho i must say not the best music, drums/guitar arent atall complex atall

howver i like it very catchy
I thought it was great, I like Darons vocals on this much better than on Hypnotize.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Well, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed. The whole song was kinda generic, but hopefully once the album comes out everything will be better.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
S.O.B are awesomeness n there new song i heard right at 6 wen it came on in the east
its my myspace song to=P n i tabbed it for ug hope it gets excepteddd

p.s i care lol

LOL, their initials...
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
The song is very dissapointing. Well, the lyrics/vocals are still awesome, but musically very dissapointing. I expect so much more from Daron and John...

I'm sad to say that I agree.

I mean, it wasn't bad, and it's pretty catchy in places, but I guess I was just expecting the SoaD quirkiness or lyrical genious.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Well, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed. The whole song was kinda generic, but hopefully once the album comes out everything will be better.

tbh i would agree with the fact that its generic

but i duno the progression is pretty cool,

i listen to it and from a technical stand point i think its kinda ****, how ever i duno i lik eit

its like that one republic song, its bloody catchy
Wow. SOAD sucks when they go on their own.

I don't think They Say is really that bad, but SOAD was much better with their last two albums. I just hate it because Scars is nothing compared to SOAD, and IMO, Serj's album sucked. /sadness
Eh. It was alright, just...not different.

And John's a much better drummer than what he shows in that song.
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
And John's a much better drummer than what he shows in that song.

Yeah, he's one of my favorite drummers.
Signature temporarily empty
I really liked it, worth the wait.

And Serj's album was amazing so stfu.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Meh. I wonder how long it will take Daron to see past his ego and realize he sucks sac without the rest of the band, ie Serj. Seriously, I zoned out and thought I was listening to American Idiot.

The guitar part is abysmal.
Quote by RPGoof
Wow. SOAD sucks when they go on their own.

I don't think They Say is really that bad, but SOAD was much better with their last two albums. I just hate it because Scars is nothing compared to SOAD, and IMO, Serj's album sucked. /sadness

I hate you.
Quote by Mikeizzle
Daron Malakian (guitarist) and John Dolmayan (drummer) of System of a Down have a new band called Scars on Broadway

Really? Wow! NOBODY KNOWS THIS, I'm SURE!
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
why is almost everybody bitching about it not sounding like SOAD? It's a different band so that means different sound so STFU
Quote by chinkboy7
why is almost everybody bitching about it not sounding like SOAD? It's a different band so that means different sound so STFU

No ones complaining about being different. It's the opposite. Its generic turd.
Quote by chinkboy7

Not one person has bitched about it.... not... one....
Quote by Mikeizzle
can you blame Daron though? i mean, he's singing too, it's like Kurt Cobain simplicity in the riff.

Mikael Akerfeldt anyone? He sings and plays guitar at the same time and those riffs are f-ucking complex
I think I'm going to commit suicide because I just found out Serj is under the impression that he can make a good jazz album.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I'm going to commit suicide because I just found out Serj is under the impression that he can make a good jazz album.

so you have evidence to the contrary?
Quote by imthehitcher
so you have evidence to the contrary?

When he releases it, I will. I don't think he's capable of doing it, he'll make it extremely unhip. Jazz is all about the hipness. Serj=not hip.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It's a pretty boring riff, but it's quite catchy. I don't know, it's weird how SOAD (even though I was never a huge fan) seemed to always come up with pretty unique songs and riffs, but on their own they have the most boring music I've heard.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I hate Daron. John's okay. I love Serj's new album but I have no interest in Daron's crap. Mesmerize/Hypnotize were total sh*t to me. SOAD, Toxicity, and Steal This Album will always have a place in my heart/on my ipod.

PS: I'm not here to argue, don't bother trying to force your opinion on me
It seems like Daron is putting no effort into the singing. Its a pretty simple song but i still like it a lot.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
When he releases it, I will. I don't think he's capable of doing it, he'll make it extremely unhip. Jazz is all about the hipness. Serj=not hip.

not hip my ass

lol

but seriously you dunno how good he could be at jazz, i've heard him profess his love of jazz many times therefore he may know alot about it

just to say he's bad at jazz makes no sense when youve never heard him try to play jazz

personally i don't know alot about jazz, but his Charlie Parker remix thing was alright