first off Im black but im not the typical black person. I don’t talk with slurs I don’t wear baggy pants I don’t like rap that much. I love metal skinny jeans and band tees, I was wondering if there are any other people out there like me?
that girl from hollyoaks.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Black emos are rare and ususally are only found within 1 in 1000 other black people or in power pop bands.

you sir, are special.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Do you listen to Rites of Spring and Fugazi?

I don't see how wearing skinny jeans and listening to metal qualifies you as "Emo".

(Nor do I see how listening to the pop rock that people today know as Emo qualifies one as Emo either, but I digress)

Anyway, your race doesn't determine your behavior. You do.
good to see ur not following the typical black stereotype, i saw a black kid today with a trench coat with all kinds of goth attire on.
i play drums and guitar :
There is some black homosexual guys at my school. But besides that, literally every single other one is that person that you described yourself as not being.
Black Emos!!!!!!

Dude, you just solved the UK's chav problem: If all the chavs see their Black role models acting emo, they will all commit suicide! HOORAH

PRAISE THE DARWIN!

And now I have to go watch RvB!
Quote by lambofgod4242
first off Im black but im not the typical black person. I don’t talk with slurs I don’t wear baggy pants I don’t like rap that much. I love metal skinny jeans and band tees, I was wondering if there are any other people out there like me?

No offense but it's sad that a black person has a stereotype of members of his fellow race.

I'm mexican and I see my fair share of too many latin people enforcing the stereotype or people of other races assuming it. It makes me feel left out and with no identity you know?
I know a black lesbian who dresses 'emo'.

she doesn't exactly listen to metal or 'emo' bands though.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
this might sound racist, but if i was black, i would totally take advantage of the justified use of the afro-american slang. it's gotta be the most badass way to talk, but white people just cant pull it off.
Quote by dannay
this might sound racist, but if i was black, i would totally take advantage of the justified use of the afro-american slang. it's gotta be the most badass way to talk, but white people just cant pull it off.

Like purposely not pronouncing your "E"s and "R"s?
Quote by lambofgod4242

i have a few friends like you. theyre basically black hardcore kids. its priceless.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Your so special.

But I know how you feel.

At school, in the courtyard thingy I hung out at with my friends, I was the only brown person out of like 60 people there.

haha ya sae thing with me its intrsting but i luv this style alot more
Quote by lambofgod4242
haha ya sae thing with me its intrsting but i luv this style alot more

Only thing that annoys me is when black people ask me why I dress the way I do, or why I don't listen to rap/hip hop.

But thats only after they find out I'm half black and not mexican.
Being black and acknowledging that there are 'typical black people' is sort of weird. Get in touch with yourself man, and I don't mean masturbation. I'm sure there are other people out there like you. You're not alone, and what you choose to wear is FINE.
Quote by dannay

personally i think it makes that person sound uneducated.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by SharpSpoon
Only thing that annoys me is when black people ask me why I dress the way I do, or why I don't listen to rap/hip hop.

But thats only after they find out I'm half black and not mexican.

ha ya it gets annoying and theyll say im not even black if white ppl can be gangsters why cant black ppl b emos?

and i know it is sad to say typical but its true what do u think of whn u hear about a black guy? a guy that wears tight pant and listens to metal? or a guy that has baggy jeans big shirt and listens to rap? its sad but thats wht the world i showing today
Last edited by lambofgod4242 at Mar 28, 2008,