so i just picked up a '97 Strat Plus today and i just tried changing the strings.

the first string went fine, but now i cant get the second string out from the otherside of the body, the end piece is stuck on something and i cant get it out, and i cant put the string back on as its all bent now. What would be the best way about getting unstuck?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
needlnose pliers to pull it out or a thin rod of some sort to puch it out.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
You mean from the bridge?

First off you're "supposed" to cut the string so that when you pull it through the bridge the loopy part that was on the tuner doesn't get caught on anything. You don't really have to, as long as you're careful.

Now if it's the ball end of the string that's stuck, get the small allen key that should have come with it, or any other little poker thing you can use to just stick in there and shove the string out. You can even use another string if you need to.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
do u want it unstuck, or do u want it unstuck without damaging ur guitar, cuz u could just smash the guitar to bits... you'd still have the string
Quote by Schneiderman
You mean from the bridge?

First off you're "supposed" to cut the string so that when you pull it through the bridge the loopy part that was on the tuner doesn't get caught on anything. You don't really have to, as long as you're careful.

Now if it's the ball end of the string that's stuck, get the small allen key that should have come with it, or any other little poker thing you can use to just stick in there and shove the string out. You can even use another string if you need to.

yes, the bridge, i was more or less talking about the back of the bridge on the back of the body. I already cut the end of the string first off, i'm accustomed to doing that when i string my friends strat.

i'll try the other string into idea, thanks a bunch.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The bullet ends like to get stuck but a guitar string or something of the kind can persuade it to come out.
i used atoothpick on my squire lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.