i have a really bad stuffy nose.how do you guys get rid of them?it sucks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Blow your nose.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Yah I hate those. To get rid of it just take meds, blow your nose a ****load, and sleep.

Also McDonalds helps me haha cuz i was sick this week and ate a ton of McDonalds and it reall helped. (However I am a skinny lad and if you happen to be a cow you might not want to eat Mickey D's)
Duh, blow it.

... no not really

Hmph.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
lol.its really late here and im only 14 so i cant drive yet to get anything.and i have these vicks tissues and they just dont work.whatever ill deal with it
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
Vicks rubbing stuff.

It's like IcyHot but for your chest or forehead.

Me mum used to get it for me when I was a young lad and used to tuck me into bed and put it on my chest/neck...

Worked wonders. Haven't had it in awhile.

i take some sudafed and use a crap load of tissues
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i usually just sleep and/or stay in bed for like 2-3 days, max 4 and then on the last day i take a really cold shower then immediately after take a really hot shower, then i end up pissing everything outta me :P
well i have this vicks inhale thing.you put it in your nose and sniff and it works but only for like 3 minutes and you cant take more than 2 sniffs every hourr
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Just don't suck it back into your nose. That will lead to an ear infection.

really???thanks i didnt know that
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
I am not joking when I say this, but masterbation does it for me. I swear, just try and see if it works out for you.
I'm just getting over one now, personally for me, if I didn't pay attention to it, it went away(like a headache), try hanging with some friends, that worked for me...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by acersucks
I am not joking when I say this, but masterbation does it for me. I swear, just try and see if it works out for you.

IT WORKED!!!!thanks dude.i guess masterbation is a relief from a cold
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
go take a shower
it loosens everything up alot and u can clear it all out in one place without smelling like crap for the rest of the night *coughvixcough*
1) lol wut?
2) rub icy-hot on it
3) do a barrel roll
4) use the search bar

etc etc etc
eat hot food seriously its awsome and itll unclog ur nose. win win situation
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks