Just got it, everything seems to work fine but when I play i get this staticy fuzz all the time. Not like a fuzz effect, it's unpleasant fuzz. Makes the software unusable.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by guitar/bass76
How are you inputting your guitar?

With a Lightsnake.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
That could be your problem, in my experience they seem to introduce alot of hiss/fuzz. I assume you've tried messing with all your pots to tone it down?
Quote by guitar/bass76
That could be your problem, in my experience they seem to introduce alot of hiss/fuzz. I assume you've tried messing with all your pots to tone it down?

Yes i have.
The sound is coming from my computer.
The light snake is fine.
Quote by brandooon
1. Is it the demo version that includes the fuzz every so often?
2. Is it on every setting, even a clean setting?
3. Have you tried a different cord?
4. Did you install the asio drivers for the sound?
Quote by Woogles
Yes i have.
The sound is coming from my computer.
The light snake is fine.

The only thing I can suggest then is to try and adjust your system volume/recording setting, see if you've maxed the input volume or something.
Quote by Geartrigger
1. Is it the demo version that includes the fuzz every so often?
2. Is it on every setting, even a clean setting?
3. Have you tried a different cord?
4. Did you install the asio drivers for the sound?

1. It's the full version
2. It's on every setting
3. The lightsnake records fine in windows sound recorder.
4. Oooo. I didn't have it set up to use asio. Problem solved.
Thanks alot ^_^
Quote by brandooon