I think he is a really talented player for what he does. I am wondering how to play Rockabilly, because this genre interests me. Where should I look for more info on how to play this music? What bans other than Stray Cats etc.? Any lessons?
Be cool.
Brian Setzer is one of the best and most underrated guitarist around, in my opinion. As for playing rockabilly, I'm not the best person to reply. I've only dabbled in it and aren't that good. Setzer has a DVD that youmight be interested in though.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I'd study the original rockabilly artists some. Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, many more I can't remember. Dunno about a site that could help you, though....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
I'd study the original rockabilly artists some. Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, many more I can't remember. Dunno about a site that could help you, though....

+1

Stray Cats isn't really Rockabilly, it's Rockabilly revival. Brian Setzer isn't the definitive rockabilly player. He has a unique style that's somewhat different from early rockabilly.