(no this does not belong in the drug thread) sorry if posted twice

i searched and didn't find anything. this is that computer, keyboard, optics spray cleaner.

dichlorodifluoromethane...as pickup cleaner?

this may be a dumb question but can i use this safely to spray down my guitar - especially the pups yo?

i have a lot of white dust on everything which is a result of me playing (sometimes shredding) with no pick - which is the way i prefer

thoughts? oh, and it would be while i'm changing strings and doin the lemon oil gig on fretboard....tnx
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Mar 28, 2008,
good question acdcrocks....let me look

nope - 100% dichlorodif dat dat dat
non flam non toxic

good for micoscopes, lenses, film and drives etc

glad i askd huh?

no go? how do you like your crate?...i've been looking at those

tnx
The Palomino is pretty awesome. I love it in fact. I bought it used for $230 and it is a MIA version so I haven't had any problems. The stock tubes are OK but I think I am getting some new ones soon.

And I'm sure the spray is fine as long as it is a gas and not liquid.
tnx on the spray answer - i'll give it a try....i figure it is better than trying to wipe the pups off but i'm just over thinking things. is your V16 the one that is discontinued and in close-out sale mode? I guess you said it was used so i'll shut up on that.

you've been a big help acdc rocks! would you mind commenting on the SH4 or 5 some more? from i've gathered i need something w/medium output. have you heard anything on the new SH-15 alt 8? Is that going to be way to much for me or is there a good balance on that thing (not sure if shipping yet). ...and will it even make a difference with my gear setup (in sig, and my likings are in my username

tnx again acdcrocks...you rock!
I think something like the SH-5 would be fine, but I am somehow not attracted to the fact that it has a ceramic magnet. Something like the SH14 Custom 5 would be better IMO. It has an AlNico V magnet and is wound a tiny bit hotter than the SH-5. Seems perfect.