A repetitive song, but the lyrics are brilliantly haunting and I've always loved one chord songs. It's all you really need anyway, right?

It's in my profile, tell me what you think. I especially want comments on the singing. I will C4C
That was really good man! The lyrics are haunting, and you sung them very well, you have a good voice. The guitar was very cool as well, the one chord thing was badass. Overall, 9/10, very good job!

"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
i like it. the guitar was as good as it could be. the vocals also good, only thing i could say is get more power behind your voice, it seems like you are holding back just allitle bit, but if you let go it would be even better than it already is
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I actually really liked that man! I agree with ripple though, maybe try to push your voice a little harder, as you have a great voice and it would be great to hear it at it's full potential.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I'd love to, but I live in an apartment and I don't want my neighbors to hate me TOO much, haha! I promise I'll let loose on the UG Blues Jam though

Thanks for the responses. Anyone else?
Quote by Jimmy94
I'd love to, but I live in an apartment and I don't want my neighbors to hate me TOO much, haha! I promise I'll let loose on the UG Blues Jam though

Thanks for the responses. Anyone else?

haha, i hear ya. i am living in a college dorm right now so im in the same sitiation
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.