Page 1 of 10
So I have been trolling the pit for over a year now. I'm on here almost daily. Some of you know who I am or maybe recognize my avatar. But I was just looking at the list of members viewing the pit and realized that most of you I have never seen post in here before. I put the people I recognize in bold. How many do you know?

1983 Merman, 420 FREAK, abcdboy, Adam_G, ADHDGUITAR, af_the_fragile, aig91, alaub1491, Alex S., AlexanderJ, Alk 3 addict, allalong, All_Hands_Dead, amaqqut, Amart, amyisforcynics, angus is god, apollo718, Archaon, Arr0w, Arrived+Dparted, auspunk, avALanchE1507, Axiom8, bananaboy, Barboom, bassandcello, Basscleff, Bayonetwork, beatles33164, BGSM, bignuts20, bigwilly, black007hawk2, BladedFish, BlueOyster23, BMXfreak000, bob-thebuilder, Bobsam3, bombiuxfizz, Boss61607, boXcaR 244, bretws, BrokenFingers, Brown925, Bubban, C.C. Deville, Cadj, Calabur, cap'n curry, Casta44, Chickenparts, chickenwing1, Chikitty_China, chinkboy7, chiselite, chocolategod, clsscrckr91, ColdNovembeRain, coolo, Corgan-tastic, DarK1332, Darkside825, darkstar2466, dartmaster, david_safc, Daymion, daytripper75, Deadmen, Dead_End, DefectedFromGod, demiphoenix, dk2, Doobergn, Doodleface, Doppelgänger, dorfeater, Dregen, DSMuzichuck, Dudeman5000, e-ron, Eddie_VH, edge11, eds1275, Ehosteda, el-guapo, Electrolite, emagdnimasisiht, EMGG, Eskimo_Pie, ESPplayer5150, esther_mouse, Ex'sAndOh's, fallenangel20, farmerkid, Fast2, Firebread, Fishyesque, Floydian45, followedformat, FreakyStyley87, fretsonfire74, G-Rock, G.a.c.771, g.siddarth, Geartrigger, geetarguy13, Gemini, GentlyWeeps, GHUALL, GiBsOn_PuRe, Gmp211, GNR-FAN, gnrliesmanlies, goldmember1217, gonzaw, GoodSaintsman, Grimmy101, grnday1236, guitarboy354, Guitardude19, guitarhero_764, Guitarist NTX, Guitarwoody7, halo43, happytimeharry, HeartInACage, HeXeL, he_is_kyle, highvoltage66, Hitman 49, htoomer85, ibanez-bitch, iceman_8319, iggybatero, iimjpii, Ikilledkenny, inbloom27, InvaderTSN, iron maiden 571, its some guy, iTzMaTT, I_Pwn, Jackintehbox, JaKeIM, JakeTheDuck, jason7_8, Jean Claude Van, jimmyjimjim, jman1223, Just Andrew, Just_a_picker, karinaa_love, Kekumba, Kiffa, killthekingx, Kiwi Ace, kroberts8, Ktool The Girth, Kurt-Corgan, lanzaa, lbc_sublime, led_zeppelin678, leephan, leftylikejimi, lemon, LetTheBassPlay, Lightscribe, live4ledzep, lolcats, lookingpastsky, Lord Of Donkeys, Lord Surideous, lord_fREtheadIX, Lou108, lunaticfringe93, lvl5spellcaster, M.O.P, macfries, maidenrulz19, master, mawjingo, Mayano, McGelie, Mecler, MedicreDemon, meh!, merfsullivan, metalcore123, Metalcoresoul, metaldud536, metalhead987, MetalMilitia212, Metal_Militia15, metvettefreak, Mike!, MisspentYouth, moptopcooper, Mr. Nasty, Mr.Brown$t0ne, Msu_Man04, mulletboy14, Murasaki-kun, Musicman48858, MyImmortal, nath1142, Needled 7/11, nirvana001, NoBC14, NoLaurelTree000, None_More_Black, nosushi4you, OfficerSxyPants, OpposingForce, Øttər, Pabli7o, panterarocker, PaperStSoapCo, papersun87, paulvxD, pbiggie, Pedricko, PeruvianSkies, petrucci is god, Phill-Rock, Pr3vieWX360, psychokiller99, pumpkins_rule, Punk Poser, punkrocker10115, PunkRocker33133, PunkRockRAMONE1, punktarist684, PuppetMaster189, rage6945, rambelpalsis, Rancid_Punk, rasinañte, RatmN'Roses, ratsalad780, Red.Washburn77, Reds3031, Reject_666_6, rhcpfan27, RidicuLousbass, rockadoodle, rocknrollstar, Rock_On891, Rody_Walker, RPGoof, RunRiot, ryda_jay_1991, saosin22533, scalpelexis, Schecter4lyfe, severed head, Shadow_Hawk, shanchu, sheldonpardy, Shrimpburgler, shtiming, shur'tugal, sickminded fool, Skully12, slappymoe66, Slipping_Away, Small Print, sneyob, SOADrox429, SoLgEr, somedude01, Sound Mind, soundgarden1986, Spamwise, Spay, Spockleatard, staplesmcjebus, stepco12345, Steve9145, Stevo12312, stevve, Strato87, sub701, sum1udunno, SuPaGrAm, superunknown, SupremeWarHawk, Surfer Rosa, tacomundo, taraholic, TBC Guitarist, TDKshorty, teh GoOs3, Thapumpkineater, Tharsis, that_1_dude24, The Slunk, the spiker, The Spoon, The User, The2abraxis, theBONErocks, thefoundationof, Themitch, ThePeacefrog, TheVagrantHero, The_Foo_Fighter, the~unforgiven, Ticket48, Timothym, Tire Me., Toast n Bananas, toha33, Tophue, Totengott, Townson[BTE]44, TubzyX, Ultimate_Gio92, umbrellacorp, Unofficial, urik, Von Hugenstein, Von., voodoo_child88, Wayward_Son, whalepudding, WillPlayForFood, windmill0466, wolfy808, wookiefoot, Wraithz0r, wyantsm, xdeathxcorex, xEyelesSx, xLESTERX, xMikeyxMetalx, Xp3ns1v3, Yikes, yostm1, YourDad, your_martyr, yo_peh, Yukinari, zanz1bar, zedeathmetal, _KurtCobain_77

No it's not a condemnation of you if I did not highlight your name I have just never seen you before. At least I don't remember seeing you. And no I don't expect anybody to copy the online member list and highlight the people you know I was just wondering in general how many names you recognize.

Oh and btw amyisforcynics I hope you had a nice birthday.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Mar 29, 2008,
I never posted much...I used lurk a lot...

Different story now.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You recognise dmy lname in a list

*hugs jackal*

....is it cause i wanred you :P
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
You called me an asshole once and you dont recognize me?

Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
i'm not on that list.
even UG doesnt recognize me
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
u havent heard of me?

*send friendly friend request and waits*

edit: heres my list. aig91 angus is god apollo718 black007hawk2, BladedFish, Chikitty_China, chinkboy7, darkstar2466, dartmaster, esther_mouse, Ex'sAndOh's, fretsonfire74, happytimeharry, highvoltage66, iceman_8319, Ikilledkenny, Jackintehbox, Jean Claude Van, Just_a_picker, meh!, metalcore123, Metalcoresoul, MyImmortal, rage6945, RidicuLousbass, RPGoof, severed head, Shadow_Hawk, Spamwise, Strato87, SuPaGrAm, TDKshorty, teh GoOs3, The Spoon, The User

edit numero two: i also recognize most of u by ur avis
Last edited by severed head at Mar 29, 2008,
im not even on there
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
yep

I kinda joined this week and jumped in and pretended everyone here has known me their whole life

so yeah I'm not suprised I'm not bold
im not even on the damn list
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
im not on the list...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i sure as hell recognize you

ha that was sketchy.....
but yeah i guess i was off when you put that list up, but you probably dont recognize me anyway, i dont post a whole lot

i agree though, so many people are on here these days
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
u reconize that_1_dude24, but not thatoneguy37?
thisismysignatureitisveryveryveryboringandasyoucanseeicouldn'tthinkofabettersigwhenididthissig
Horray! I made the list!
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
jackal, i no ur a veteran, and was in hartford CT a few weeks ago, but you dont know me?

=(

its a sad day for NT1440, a sad day indeed
Yeah, I recognize about as many names as you've bolded, but not those same. I lurk in GG&A and GB&C more often than the pit so I assume that those which you don't recognize are probably more active in the other subs.

just a guess though.
Quote by meh!
You recognise dmy lname in a list

*hugs jackal*

....is it cause i wanred you :P

No. It's because I was your Governor General during your failed UG Presidential election bid. Asshole.

And no there is no point to this I was just curious.
And obviously I have called quite a few people "asshole". Oh look I just did it again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Meh.

Remember me as the one with the Sig in Finnish.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by nt1440
jackal, i no ur a veteran, and was in hartford CT a few weeks ago, but you dont know me?

=(

Don't take it personally, he suffers from memory loss, infact this is the third time he has made this thread today.
Quote by Jackal58
No. It's because I was your Governor General during your failed UG Presidential election bid. Asshole.

And no there is no point to this I was just curious.
And obviously I have called quite a few people "asshole". Oh look I just did it again.

OMG that was awessome.

Lechery and debauchery ftw.

Your words can uhrt
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by nt1440

=(

You weren't on the list when I copied it. If you were I would of deleted you anyway.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by diminishedtobme
Don't take it personally, he suffers from memory loss, infact this is the third time he has made this thread today.

lol im just ****in around, my name wasnt even on that list when he made the thread, how could he recognize someone whos not there
Makes me wonder if he would've recognized me, had I been logged on at the time...
Who dat?
I've not been recognised...

I have made a HUGE impact in The Pit.....
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
at least Im on the list. yay!
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Hi Jackal!

I'm not surprised that there are some differences. There are a few I've seen around that you don't have in bold. And a few you have in bold that I haven't seen.

But what really amazed me is that you haven't met Annie (aig91)
She's one the kindest, most caring people on UG.
Remind me to introduce you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Jackal58
You weren't on the list when I copied it. If you were I would of deleted you anyway.

ow....my pride

Tire Me., !CC, вяaи∂ иєw, <CJ>, -BlackZeppelin-, -blaze-, //ANDREW\\, 1The_Trooper1, 3lusiv3, 666Pounder, Adam_G, ADHDGUITAR, Aditya, AeroRocker, aixelsydevahi, ALFRED123456789, algemar, All_Hands_Dead, almostdvs222, Alter-Bridge, amaqqut, ampoverload, Anarion614, Andrusho, angry-guitarist, angus is god, apollo718, auspunk, AUSTINZOR, axeman1994, BaconFrenzy117, barb3rman, Bayonetwork, benh128, BFun, bib292, bigwilly, bingeandletgo, BiOhAZarD722, Blackholesun00, Blacksun, Black_seeds, blues-guitarist, bluntfoot, Born_to_shred, Brain245, Bubban, bucky844, Burning_Angel, byob_soad2, cakeandpiemofo, Calabur, Camaro_IRocz, CasperNG, Casta44, cerveza, CFH_Shredder, chickenwing1, Chikitty_China, chrismetal86, CircuitTrigger, Citiz3n 3ras3d, cky_rocks, classicrockrox, COBHC6, ColdNovembeRain, Conflagration, Connor6c, coolo, Corgan-tastic, Covet, CrashedTheShow3, cratskomodo, CrazyDavey, creeping.death!, D-Wayne Rough, Danjoe34, dann_blood, darkstar2466, Daymion, DayTripper1967, daytripper75, Deliriumbassist, Dicloninja, diminishedtobme, divinecrossfire, dk2, don't eat baby, Doppelgänger, dorfeater, Dragforce92, dragonkid126, Dregen, DSMuzichuck, dsotm73, Dudeman5000, Duff_McGee, earl_j13, ebbbaaa, echofreak, eds1275, egl1092, el rulfo, element4433, Eltis, EMGG, ep1kz, ESPplayer5150, EVH92, Ex'sAndOh's, exect4500, fallenangel20, FarewellMemory, Fatal_Rage, Faydock, Fishyesque, Floydian45, FLUX_, flyingmarlin, FoolOnThePlanet, FreakyStyley87, Funkbass796, Fusanti_RHCP, G.a.c.771, Garret., GD_GC, Gemini, GeoffreySmis, glowskulls, gnrliesmanlies, godofthemoon, goldmember1217, goods2006, GoodSaintsman, Gordita Supreme, GreenAC/DC123, gregormendel812, Grey Dynasty, Grimmy101, gucio93, guitarguy17, guitarplayer769, guitarpunk21, HammerAndSickle, haven222, HeavyMetaldude, hide_the_beer, Holy_Wars111, hugmeplz, Hugsy, Iamafunguy, iangjab, ibanez_rocker, Iceman 420, ICX357, iggybatero, Ikilledkenny, IMABBALLPLAYER, imnopunkrocker9, Incubus_owns_us, InvaderTSN, i_am_teh_walrus, J.T.W, Jabman, Jackal58, Jackintehbox, jack_mckinnon, jacobs, JagStang5246, JaKeIM, Jakek, JakeTheDuck, Jake_fender, jambajews, jaybiggity, JessicaGonzo, JNF1lead, johnmalkin, johnny butt, Johnny Volume, Just Andrew, K!!LsWiTcH, Kakatara, kaliba, Kankuro, karinaa_love, keno190, Kiffa, Killswitch166, killthekingx, KISSguitarist, Kiwi Ace, Kjoyea, krymson, lanzaa, larryjohnson, Lbrooks, Led-747, leephan, LetTheBassPlay, Lgndkllr777, LHOOQ, Lightscribe, Linkk, linkrevolver, Linqua5150, Lord Of Donkeys, lp_std, lunaticfringe93, lushacrous, M.O.P, macfries, madguyposerhomi, maidenrulz19, martyr1130, master, MasterOfCows, mattvl, MattWylde, matx33, Mayano, mdawg24, meh!, metal Lover, metal overlord, metalblaster, Metalcoresoul, metalimaster, MetallicSoul92, MG_Sora, MHSDC, mike.h, mikeyElite, moptopcooper, Muphin, MustangMan311, myearshurt, myguitarskucks1, mynamesedson, NAME GOES HERE, neggbird, nfgrox312, None_More_Black, nt1440, OaklandRaider24, obey_yourmaster, OG610, ommerta, oo4blackdog4oo, original=punk, Osiris77, ozzy102691, panterarocker, pantera_17, patalp, pbiggie, pblx19, Phantom Gravity, phoenix_88, potcorn56, pringa, Project Pat, Punk Poser, punkmetalA7X91, punkrocker10115, punk_guitarist, punk_metal, QuebecMetal, R.I.P.Jimi, R0CKER1220, rage6945, ratm92, RatmN'Roses, ratsalad780, Ravitt, RC_Hammer, reaper_x, reaume140, rebelmidget, Red Airwaves, Red.Washburn77, reddevil1250, Reject_666_6, Reverb X, Rhyan_EG, RickGardiner, Riddler, RidicuLousbass, RileyB, robbo_0013, robertkmg, robsayswhat, Rock'N'Soul, Rock_On891, rosamamosa, RPGoof, Saint Lennon, Saje, saxaxe, scousertommy, seanbabs, Sendrith, severed head, shadel0rd, SharpSpoon, Shifty155, Showtime1990, shrdr15601, Silent_Jester13, slipknot10111, Slythe, sneyob, SOADisdabest, SoLgEr, solitaryshell90, somewhat_here, Sonicxlover, SOYCD, steee21, stradivari310, strat335, StrokeMidnight, sub701, Supafly1824, sweet_flower, sysdown27, t3xas_dood88, Taker43153, taylorfrey66, TBC Guitarist, Td_Nights, technicolour, Teh1337Hax0rz, Tele.Player.92, telemetal, thatoneguy37, The Harrier, The Paralyzer, The Spoon, The-Joker, TheCaptain777, thedude051, TheDudeman, thefoundationof, TheHereAway, theking182, themetalbucket, TheRevolvers, Thewheelman1001, the_poison125, Thornography, thsrayas, thycrusader, Ticket48, timo1, Toast n Bananas, TooFast, Tool_46n2, tortex199, tv14sld, TwilightX, TylerRRR, tymoo22, tzmen23, UndeadPaperclip, Universal_Mind, vinniebeast, Vulg4r, washburned, Wayward_Son, westicle94, westo, whalepudding, windmill0466, withgunstoglory, wookiefoot, xdeathxcorex, xEyelesSx, xLESTERX, Xp3ns1v3, XxGloriousxX, Zao_89, Zephyr77, _DeX_, ~windrider~
Quote by Anarion614
Makes me wonder if he would've recognized me, had I been logged on at the time...

Of course I would have. Everbody wants free hugs. Especially from a Louisianna native.
Those are special.

Quote by amaqqut
wow. I love how everybody cares if Jackal58 recognizes them....

What other reason is there to come to the pit?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by amaqqut
wow. I love how everybody cares if Jackal58 recognizes them....

Of course they care! Jackal is like Pit Daddy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.