As title says. I was at a gig Thursday night and was up at until 4 in the morning ro something, and then my friends said I was asleep until 8 (still morning). From then I was awake until 18:00 where I went to bed (friday night), slept until 20:00...woke up, then slep to 21:45. So, now I have been unable to sleep, my body is feeling restless and my mind keeps wandering. I'm abit worried my body is going to like..shut down? May soemthing happen to me? Have I slept too little? Any advices on how to go to sleep? I have tried just resting but it doesn't work.

I am tired, but my body or mind doesn't find rest.

Thanks =/
probably going to die.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
make yourself stay up even when your tired until you finally pass out... or take muscle relaxers they put me to sleep, or take some night time cold medicine but make sure you only take it one night because if you keep taking it your body will become depent on it to sleep
Quote by Tire Me.
Insomnia is a gift. CREATE!!

Not if you have to go to work the next day. If I don't have work, I'll just end up sleeping through my entire day then feel sad about it when I wake up at 10:00 PM.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Butt secks

/thread
masturbate

seriously

just try to sleep afterwards and BAM

Sleep after sex is a built in mechanism to avoid awkward conversation
look on the back and if it says may cause slepiness or drossiness then yes... tylenol PM works quite well also night quill
oh or try staying awake for as long as you can (set a record while you're at it)

and the next day, fall asleep at the time you want to sleep every night

and your body will take it from there
get stoned then you will fall asleap

lol

or maybe, you should just go out, and keep yourself awake by doing fun **** lol
Take a brick, and bash your brains into unconsciousness.

Always works for me.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Fap.
Usually, shootin a load out calms me down.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Usually, shootin a load out calms me down.

Does anyone find the phrasing of this quote hilarious?
Quote by original=punk
Does anyone find the phrasing of this quote hilarious?

I'm pretty sure that's what he was aiming for.
Quote by TwilightX
I'm pretty sure that's what he was aiming for.

lol

drink some coffee
then stay up for as long as possible
thisismysignatureitisveryveryveryboringandasyoucanseeicouldn'tthinkofabettersigwhenididthissig
On the subject of stoned:

This is not the drug thread, but I was really high constantly 3 weeks and now I'm on a break, so...is this something my body is going through to deactivate the "easy-to-sleep-while-stoned" mode?

My legs feel restless, but I find that werid because I've been ruuning 2 km and walked 4km 1 hour ago :S But my mind is tired, just my body that ain't realaxing :S

Anyone else had the same feeling?

EDIT: Btw, I managed to pass into very very light sleep like 06:00 this morning and was asleep until 11:00 or something.
rub your ears and say .. 'whoooosaaaaaa'

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Fight Club?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
now its for sure....

your HIV POSITIVE@!%
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!