Good job?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I prank called an Ihop once

asked about their cheeseburgers and other cheesy meat

didn't end well
lol that was in the other thread.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Thread seems less hilarious without any detail on the prank....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You're gonna

A. Get teh AIDZ
B. Get Raped
3. Get ****ing murdered

/thread
this was in the other thread
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by sneyob
I prank called an Ihop once

asked about their cheeseburgers and other cheesy meat

didn't end well

I did that the other day to a local pizza place.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
congratulations! you're an asshole

EDIT: O I see wat u did there
Last edited by strat335 at Mar 29, 2008,
some guys gave a noob an FBI number and told him it was Gamespot... they told the noob to ask for BattleToads... so he called the FBI and they were like wut?
FBIroll'd...
Quote by FarewellMemory
some guys gave a noob an FBI number and told him it was Gamespot... they told the noob to ask for BattleToads... so he called the FBI and they were like wut?
FBIroll'd...

BAMF!

it's almost as fun as making 911 a contact on your phone then naming the contact after a chinese restaraunt

tell your friend to order food and give it to him

*instant LOLZ*
Quote by Just Andrew
Thread seems less hilarious without any detail on the prank....

thread seems better when you know what the hells going on.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
lol nice one
obviously u made it up cus of the other thread even though people seem not to realize
but i chuckled
Quote by shoolocomous
thread seems better when you know what the hells going on.
Probably, yes
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i definately c wat u did thar.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
These people I know pranked called a Rite-Aid, and asked for condoms. He said he was in the reverse kamikaze, and asked what he should do. The guy at rite-aid was like... "I'd pull out." I thought it was pretty funny.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
very nice TS
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by RPGoof
It was 3:40 in the morning and I was bored so I pranked this random number. They started breathing heavy so I hung up. It was really weird

Next time charge 4.99$ a min.
my freshman year I gave a few people the number to a local chinese food restaurant instead of my cellphone number
that was pretty funny
they threatened to call the cops on one of my friends because once he figured it out he kept prank calling them
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by rebelmidget
my freshman year I gave a few people the number to a local chinese food restaurant instead of my cellphone number
that was pretty funny
they threatened to call the cops on one of my friends because once he figured it out he kept prank calling them

HAHAHAHHAAH that was the exact thing my friend did to me. Chinese people with their accent. Wercome to ****ty-wok. Can I tak ur order.
R.A.G.E.
I pranked called Colgate toothpaste and I was all like

"YES. I BOUGHT YOUR COLGATE TOOTH PASTE, THE ONE WITH TARTAR CONTROL, AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!"

Then they put me on hold and I said

"I HOPE THIS IS THE PUFF DADDY VERSION OF THIS SONG, NOT THAT STING PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Then when they returned they had hung up.....
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
you gona get raped!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I pranked called someone once, my friend said "Can I have an Anzac biscuit?" in a funny voice and the guy said "Uhhr? Is this Eric, wha?" and just breathed really heavily for about a minute before we hung up.

That is my story.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by RPGoof
It was 3:40 in the morning and I was bored so I pranked this random number. They started breathing heavy so I hung up. It was really weird

there is a god
I once (or twice) called KB Toys and asked them on how their selection was on adult toys.

oh funny times back in eighth grade...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest