Nole07
UG Member
609 IQ
oh man i love it, in case you haven't heard of them, Scars on Broadway are basically Daron and John from System of a Down, its ****ing awesome. check out their myspace.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
meonme
179 IQ
its.... decent... the vocals seem half-hearted... the guitar work was just dull... and the drums did a nice job of staying in the background and being completely unoriginal... plus that one lead guitar doing the mass bending... is just ****ing annoying, all in all 4/10
hugmeplz
UG Member
155 IQ
Quote by meonme
its.... decent... the vocals seem half-hearted... the guitar work was just dull... and the drums did a nice job of staying in the background and being completely unoriginal... plus that one lead guitar doing the mass bending... is just ****ing annoying, all in all 4/10

This sums it up perfectly.
Superperfex
1,591 IQ
Yeah, but I liked it.

I remember when Serj unveiled The Unthinking Majority, I thought the album was going to suck. But it ended up being good.
R_U_READY?
Banned
42 IQ
just listened to it now, its AWFUL someone please ****ing explain to me why the **** serj daron an john hav split apart an done exactly what they do in system just seperately the whole reason for a hiatus was so they could do their own things they're just doing exactly the ****ing same shavo's the only one doing anything different.

I think daron's just tryin to be another kurt cobain

PS i thought scars was supposed to be electronica